xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hitmanpimp31

New Site (looking For Sig Maker)

Again, not a lot of information. What is your site about? How much work do you expect from the graphics person? Is there any payment involved? If you want to attract people, good people, you need to provide as much information as possible so they can make an informed decision whether to invest their time on your web site.

ok there will be a graphics section on my site and i need someone whos good at maiking sigs for my site they will be the admin of that section you know like theres a sig request on this site but there will be a whole section of graphics i dont know how much more you need me to explain

Agreed on that. Also what are your plans for your gfx site, since most members who know about gfx sites, know where the big popular sites are at. Who have been going at it longer then you most likely have.Instead of asking around other forums I would build your site and then hand pick those in your forum who you think would make a good staff member.I have seen many small gfx sites closed down just as quickly as they started, because of many reasons which include a reliable staff.