xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ProtoMan

How Can I Realize Nulled Ipb And Vb ?

You are all immature and are putting your noses where they dont belongHow Can I Realize Nulled Ipb And Vb ?

if someone wants to use a nulled board that is there choice unless you guys work for ipb you shouldn't be reporting them its immature and n00bish and what jealous people do if you doubt my words or are gonna come back with a well they are using pirated content then have you downloaded a song? a movie? much less downloaded anything you didn't pay for if the answer is yes then you are a damn hypocrite and deserve to be shot! stop poking your noses where they don't belong and let ipb staff catch people pirating the software like they get paid to do. Also I would be careful if you were to report my site once I found out who you were I would make it my goal and the goal of my hacking team to make your life a complete hell including destroying your pc hardware wise and software

-reply by Blaze

I'm not 100% sure but can't they hide it by using password protected directory?.Also sometimes it's extremely easy to find if it's a nulled IPB or VB and sometimes it's not, the best thing to do is email the company so they can check.

I would suggest you leave it be. Messing with someone who doesn't want to be messed with is dangerous. Most people will try to find out who reported them because they would probably get sued by the company. I don't use nulled boards but my friend does and he is a hacker (More like cracker since its with a bad intent.), and if he got reported, he would probably eventually be able to find out who reported him if he tried hard enough. Just leave it be and let some other poor sucker report them.