xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fboard

How To Reset, Retrieve Windows Xp User Password ? Its a simple methord Just read it

recover lost windows passwordHow To Reset, Retrieve Windows Xp User Password ?Forgetting your Windows administrator login password. With no way to get into the system, you can?t even perform basic maintenance, let alone a thorough tune-up. Formatting is always an option, but we consider that a last resort. (Plus, guess who?s going to have to help reinstall all the programs lost after a wipe?) But all hope is not lost. There are a few ways to actually retrieve a lost Windows account password. Read on, and we?ll show you the light.1st Method:The first thing which you check if you forget login password. When we install Windows, it automatically creates an account "Administrator" and sets its password to blank. So if you have forget your user account password then try this:Start system and when you see Windows Welcome screen / Login screen, press ctrl+alt+del keys twice and it'll show Classic Login box. Now type "Administrator" (without quotes) in Username and leave Password field blank. Now press Enter and you should be able to log in Windows.Now you can reset your account password from "Control Panel -> User Accounts".Same thing can be done using Safe Mode. In Safe Mode Windows will show this in-built Administrator account in Login screen.2th Method:There are a lot of Windows password revealers and crackers available, but I?ve found that Windows Password Recovery Tool is the most effective.:It not only supports XP, 2003, 2000, and NT, I have personally tested it with Vista Home Premium and Ultimate. It works perfectly to reset any local user account to a blank passwordYou can use the ISO to burn a boot CD. Follow these instructions:1. Download Windows Password Recovery Tool ISO file from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. Burn to a CD using a CD burning tool such as Nero or Roxio or MagicISO3. Insert CD into drive and reboot.4. You may have to select an option in the BIOS to get the computer to boot from the CD.Booting up and clearing a password takes a minute or two works like a charm.-reply by jhon

IE 8, Firefox, Chrome does?nt openHow To Reset, Retrieve Windows Xp User Password ?I can?t open neither of the above browsers on windows XP sp3.Opera and Maxtron works fine.Uninstalled and installed the browsers, but nothing.I create a new user and they work in the new account!Only relevant fact, that I remember, is that when I reinstalled IE, it came with a "(no add-ons)" appended to the icon of the browser.I am just wondering: "how come?". It?s weirdPs: Norton Protection center installed. Browsers allowed on the firewall.-question by Tomg

here is the methods I know.The first thing which you check if you forget login password. When we install Windows, it automatically creates an account "Administrator" and sets its password to blank. So if you have forget Your user account password then try this:Start system and when you See Windows Welcome screen / Login screen, press ctrl+alt+del keys Twice and it'll show Classic Login box. Now type "Administrator" (without quotes) in Username and leave Password field blank. Now press Enter and you should be able to log in Windows.Now you can reset your account password from "Control Panel -> User Accounts".Same thing can be done using Safe Mode. In Safe Mode Windows will show this in-built Administrator account in Login screen.Windows XP and further versions also provide another method to recover forgotten Password by using "Reset Disk". If you created a Password Reset Disk in Past, you can use that disk to reset the password.

-reply by Michael Armstrong

password reset softwareHow To Reset, Retrieve Windows Xp User Password ?

I've been searching for days and hours for the free password reset software. I have even had an IT tech been helping me. He has been very successful at getting the programs they just don't work on my computer for some reason. Trust me I have tried everything. The only free downloads that I do find turn out to be just be a demo or free trial which does not do me any good at actually reseting my passswords. Please, take it from me, DO NOT leave your computer with an ex-boyfriend that actually knows your password and is a decietful little you know what. I finally stumbled upon this site in my last in final attempt at doing this myselp due to the fact that I am very impatient and do not want to wait any longer for anyone elses help. I downloaded the http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ a last hope to get this done and over with. And needless to say it worked! Thank you all for posting your successful efforts to solve the same problems. I am taping the disk to the inside panel of my computer so that I will never be screwed again if someone else decides to the same thing or I just flat ourget my own password cause I have been known to do that. So thank you for sharing your information and knowledge with everyone else, especially me. I appreciate it more than words can say. THANK YOU!

-reply by Jennifer 

when u r really stucked out of your admin account then I suggest you should download NT Password cracker. That is a live linux cd which is programmed to change password. You ll get an iso and you need to write it to a cd then boot that cd and a few enters (may be 4 - 5 ) and you r done.

it is wrong to break into anyones account without permission and I take no responsibility for what you do with this knowledge. For educational purpose only.

-reply by jaythaker

Get in to users and groups this wayHow To Reset, Retrieve Windows Xp User Password ?Much quicker than using MMCStart, Run, then type control userpasswords2, then click Advanced Tab, and then Advanced button, takes you to the same screen but quicker.Then change password as the original text.-reply by NeilP

i know another way to change the password...:)How To Reset, Retrieve Windows Xp User Password ?

this is another way to change ANY password in windows (only user password...)

1: go to the start menu and click "run"

2: in the box you type: cmd

3: when the cmd window appears, you have to type this: net user <username> <new password>. For example: net user administrator 12345.:D.

4: close cmd and restart your computer.

then you got it. This works! I have tested it for myself. Any questions, just mail me at : jokkamus@gmail.Com

(try it on your school if you got computers...)

Easy to use! I used to remove the user information and then create a new one. Modify contents means complicated for me. Of course, I know little about advanced settings. Hope you would also introduce that.I don't know how to retrieve user password from Windows XP. But I can reset it by loging in CMOS/BIOS. A easy way I think. it works for me. :angel: