xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pinksardonic

Concerts

* On-Topic: I've never been to a concert in my life, don't really care for them either. I can do without the moss pits.* Off-Topic: People with red around their eyes really creep me out. *Draws dagger*

as far as getting smooshed in the pit, it all really depends on where you stand/ where your seat is. If you are far enough back (or off to the side a little, if you want that 'feeling of closeness' to a band :( ) you can avoid that kind of stuff. I remember one time my sister went to a Slayer concert and she had a great time in the pit. She kept showing me bruises, "this one's shaped like a rectangle! it hurts! but I had so much fun!!"

oh,concert...BackStreetBoy is showing their music in shanghai china now.i saw the concert yesterday ,which is very exciting i have seen... :(

I saw Iron Maiden in December! (SECC gig in Glasgow) :( I was about 4 or 5 rows from the front, and the crowd were okay, a little shaky, until one of the most popular songs started, then it got scary. There's nothing that makes you panic more when your face is pressed up against a leather jacket in a room that is probably hotter than a sauna.Great show though. :(

I saw 50 Cent and G-Unit in July.

It was pathetic.

50 didn't even show up.

That's because 50 Cent sucks big time.

So far in my days I have been to these concerts:

2002 - Tool, with The Melvins.

2004 - A Perfect Circle. (in Melbourne)

2004 - A Perfect Circle. (in Adelaide 2days after Melbourne show)

2004 - Opeth.

2004 - Soilwork, with Killswitch Engage, and Anthrax. (Anthrax sucked btw.)

2004 (two weeks ago) - In Flames, with Chimaira. (rocked the socks)

Jasmin Trias, a Finalist for American Idol, is here in the Philippines to do a concert as well as to promote Mc Donald's and a Cellphone Company. Showbiz insiders said she was paid by the Cellphone company with US$100,000 (around 5.6 Million Pesos).Alicia Keys will be here in about a week to do a World Tour Concer, and I will be watching that one! :-)