xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
doomforge

Gangster Poem :) i wuz bored

A while ago my friend came over and after a while we got bored so we looked up gangster terms and wrote a poem/rap .)GangsterYo hommiesGive me some berries (money)in tens and twenties'sElse you'll get pooped (killed)YO!give me some joecuz im not emomy pants ain't tightand i have a whiteYO!i'll give you a harlem sunset (fatal knife wound)cuz i have a BIG debtso ya's thats the poem/rap you might think its retarded but i thought it was funny :lol:

Ummm.. Idk it sounds kinda lame but yet I againn I see where its going!! all I gotta say is keep it up and some day you guys will be better!!LOL!!-reply by la_smiley_13

why do you have very weak poems ?

Gangster Poem :)

My opinion is you should all add a poem about your life instead of these poems on this web site.

-reply by terry famiano

>The one Doomforge wrote<Reminds me of a vid on youtube of Cypress Hill - Hits from the Bong live; a guy inhales from the bong on the stage. Great song and actually chill poem, dun like gangster things but not minded that this time. It has to bring a feeling to the listener/reader and it bringed me the feeling of a live act of Cypress Hill :D

Can Anyone Help Me Write/Compose A Mc/Rap Song Plz?

Gangster Poem :)

Its mc/rap/gangsta/rnb

So far I have

I can do any track whether its rap or indie

I'm bursting on the scene at the age of 18,

Yet I write bars like new routine

And I'm not no teen

I'm as funny as mr bean sometimes

On the mic I'm 2 keen

I WOULD BE GREATFULL FOR ANY HELP

THANKS

-question by Passer

Postin' everday,tryin'ta' get my *bleep*ing pay,Roll back in my chairand sip some chardonnay coz I'm the trap gangster,school time prankster,try to flame my threads,Imma have to *bleep*ing shankya'.This thread has no flow,this thread has no soul,your insignificant raps are like an unsightly mole,it's my role, the gangster, this is what I am,please release me and let me do the plan,I'm the man, the dog, the M A N lee, kickin' all your nasty butts like *bleep*ing Bruce Lee.DAMN!

A while ago my friend came over and after a while we got bored so we looked up gangster terms and wrote a poem/rap .)
Gangster
Yo hommies
Give me some berries (money)
in tens and twenties's
Else you'll get pooped (killed)
YO!
give me some joe
cuz im not emo
my pants ain't tight
and i have a white
YO!
i'll give you a harlem sunset (fatal knife wound)
cuz i have a BIG debt

so ya's thats the poem/rap you might think its retarded but i thought it was funny :)

I rate the rap 3.5/10, here are my reasons:

- It dosent quite flow
- Dosent really make sense.

But dont worry, If you keep practicing, and getting more rhymes it should get better in no time.