xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vietonline

Earn Money Just For Surfing The Web

This smells like a scam! There's no way I'm downloading anything from one of the many "Make money for surfing the net" sites out there, that's for sure.Also, the guy who created this thread just seems like some faceless promoter trying to trick us all, I mean, look at the wording of his initial post, it actually gives very few details and alot of glorified promises.Also, it states that you'll be earning shares in a company. Which company exactly? What are the shares worth? How difficult is it to actually obtain these shares and how much of it do you have to do?I'd advise people to stay away from this site.

Well I guess installing some viewbar software won't be good.. and I 'aint gonna join it for sure..if it's track our surf habbit.. then it may log our activity.. damn.. this is like some other program wich are detected as spyware.. sorry dude.. I'll never do it..

Hey up everyone the view bar was launched yesterday and is downloadable now. I have joined it to see if it really works, i heard about another site similar to this on another forum and that one seemed to work very well and paid up. So i have downloaded it today. everyone has been waiting for the viewbar for ages, i thought it would never come but its available now. Anyway guys I will give it a few weeks and let you know if its worth it or not!! Hope it is cos every little dollar helps!!

Moneymakingideas, you claim Agloco has finally released? Wow, and it only took over half a year lol. Or, since I joined. Anyways, is there site down for anyone else? Maybe I tried to login at a bad time, but the site isn't loading. I even checked Google to make sure I was spelling agloco correctly :/