xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ralphie

Digital Cameras

im looking to buy a digital camera. im looking for one priced around $250. also i think im gunna get one with 4mp. anyone have any suggestions of good cameras that fits this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try to look for some Olympus models, many pro's are using their dig.cams... they have the best lenses around, quality CCD, and they have models for most average users as for proffesionals too. I have one olympus model myself, and I am very satisfied with it. I bought it before 4 years now, and it's worth the price.

Look at this one:

Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom

The price for that model is around $899.99

Some lower price and still good model by my pick would be this one:

Olympus C 5000 Zoom

The price for that model is around $399.00

And lowest price but with 4 megapx by your pick:

Olympus D-590 Zoom

The price for that model is around $299.00

and if you choose something else, just keep an eye on CCD chip, and watch for optical zoom. Optical zoom compensate's the CCD resolution - in another words higher optical zoom = higher picture resolution. and be aware of digital zoom.

I love Digital cameras you dont have to mess with taking your photos to a developer you can just plug it into the usb port on your computer and load them. My friend has a camera were it shoots video and takes pictures which it pretty cool. I don't really like the camera itself I would rather have something else. But still who ever invented these is awesome thats all I can say.

HiI can't help you with your particular camera but 2 years ago I was in the same boat as you are now, I had a budget but didn't know what to get, so I hit various search engines, checked sites like Ebay, visited chainstores like bestbuy, compusa and a couple of others and soon or later a pattern will emerge of 2 or 3 cameras that would suit you. It is then easy to pick between 2 or 3.Good luckPatrick

Well, if there is any English people needing to get a camera then I suggest going to argos. They are selling a 5 million mega pixel camera for just ?99. Looks like a great deal.

Well, if there is any English people needing to get a camera then I suggest going to argos. They are selling a 5 million mega pixel camera for just ?99. Looks like a great deal.

65351[/snapback]

what camera is it? what make is it? i've been looking for a good camera for a decent price for a long time and haven't really found any decrnt ones for a good price so thanks

i suggest you try one of the new hp models, they are small, but packed with features, the one i have is a 5mp photosmart r707,

Posted Image

I have a sample shot somewhere but i think i lost my image host account.

I take great photographs using a Canon A85, it's discontinued though, so you can buy the newer version of that camera, called the A95, for around 250, 5 mp. works great.

Sony Cybershot model of cameras are very good and easy to use. High resolution, uptp 5.3 MP, for a good price.I have Cybershot P10, but I bought that about 1.5 yrs ago and is almost obsolete now :)The new model is T100 I think. It is slimmer, with a bigger LCD screen. Even the operations are very fast so that you are always ready to shoot anything!You can try Sony... Best is to go a Digital Camera dealer in your place and look around for waht is available. And then try the price on ebay...

I also have a HP iPAQ rx3700 that is a pda with a built in 2mp camera, its actually quite good, it is the mobile media edition, it also takes media (music, videos, pictures) from your wireless lan enabled pc.i love the thing, plus the camera comes in useful when you cant bring a real camera :)i took it on spider man at universal when they said no photos, hehe that showed them :)