xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tractor

Power Washington State

Power went out last Thursday due to the biggest windstorm in history in Washington state. I live in North bend Washington and got power back last night. Right after I turned on my generator.But now i'm down to 4 credits because i was powerless and cold. And internet was down.But atleast Im back now. Maybe this RANTING post will give me some credits. But I also hate this cause what if power was out for another 4 days like they said it would be? I would lose my hosting and I would die.But that didn't happen. We can see the goods and bads but I don't think the Xisto credit part is the best. But it could be worse.I hope it dosn't go out again. Because then I would really be mad. I already am because the power company kept turning power on and off last night.So what happened is.1st day: Stayed Home2nd Day: Stayed Home3rd Day: Hotel4th Day: Checkout\Checkin5th Day: Hotel/Home5th Night: POWER on. Power Off. Then power on for 5 minutes. Then power off for 30 minutes. Then POWER ON...SO I'v had quite the week but I think power company should work faster.

Wow, that stinks. I've heard of a lot of bad power outages around Washington. That's the reason why you keep a lot of credits just in case something like that happens. I usually have at least 20. You can always buy them if you are desperate. I hope you don't have another outage like that again. Glad to have you back.

Yeah, your hosting would have lapsed, but how about having to do five hours worth of homework in the dark, eh? I live in oregon, your neighbor to the south, and we had problems, too. I had to do a five page assignment for AP Euro which the teacher had given us 1 day to do. Annoying at the least.

Wow you had problems down in oregon? I thought it was just up here in the puget sound area.While I was out and the heat in my house takes 24 hours to warm backup so it was FREZZEing. And I am finnaly back to normal.BTW: Merry Christmas

I've had to problems here. In fact, it was pretty great. The temperatures have been abnormally high lately. I could've went outside without a jacket on. It kicked major *bottom*. I'm suprised, considering I'm also in a north state.

Edited by Kioku (see edit history)