xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Terciel Silvi

Hello Im new... obviously

Hello all.I am Terciel Silvi (or Terciel for short)I joined so I can get my free hosting account (duh). I look forward to being active here, And I hope to find my way around here soon. If there Is anything particularly important I need to read, can you give me a link, or I will find it myself. Sometimes I forget to read stickies.Im sorry if there is more I could have put into this post, but I am no good at introducing myself. Anyway, youll probably see me around.Terciel.

hi there and welcome! I think youll like it here, i do! I got my free hosting too and its definately worth the few hours a week of time i spend here! You might want to read the readme: http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?actE=01&HID=18

That lays down the basics. One thing ill point out is you get credits by posting quality long decent posts not lots of posts. So many people make 5 or 6 pointless posts like

hi check this out! LINK Bye!

Thinking they will get hosted and they wont!

Nice intro by the way, it seems like you will make decent posts here rather than stupid ones :lol: See ya round!

hi there and welcome! I think youll like it here, i do! I got my free hosting too and its definately worth the few hours a week of time i spend here! You might want to read the readme: http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?actE=01&HID=18
That lays down the basics. One thing ill point out is you get credits by posting quality long decent posts not lots of posts. So many people make 5 or 6 pointless posts like

Thinking they will get hosted and they wont!

Nice intro by the way, it seems like you will make decent posts here rather than stupid ones :lol: See ya round!

Thanks for the warm welcome ^_^
I shall read everything in the readme too :D
Thanks again :D

Terciel

Hello all.
I am Terciel Silvi (or Terciel for short)

I joined so I can get my free hosting account (duh). I look forward to being active here, And I hope to find my way around here soon. If there Is anything particularly important I need to read, can you give me a link, or I will find it myself. Sometimes I forget to read stickies.

Im sorry if there is more I could have put into this post, but I am no good at introducing myself. Anyway, youll probably see me around.

Terciel.

I'm CuVampire :lol: will see you arround, we start at same time..

Welcome Terciel to Xisto, the free hosting service provider with features like paid one. You are here to get free hosting, what will be in your site. And also tell something about your hobbies, your likes and dislikes.I think you have not read the rules before posting. In your post in "1=2" you have not quoted the copied material, even though you have given the source link. Try avoiding this things in future.

Welcome Terciel to Xisto, the free hosting service provider with features like paid one. You are here to get free hosting, what will be in your site. And also tell something about your hobbies, your likes and dislikes.

I think you have not read the rules before posting. In your post in "1=2" you have not quoted the copied material, even though you have given the source link. Try avoiding this things in future.

My hobbies etc. then: I like computers, especially gaming. I enjoy swimming, cycling and badminton.

Terciel

P.S. I have changed my post in "1=2" and will have a closer look at the rules, because I did read them.

Hi Terciel! Those rules can be a little tricky, make sure you read them carefully. If you do have a question, make sure you ask! So what do you like to do? Where do you live? Just some basic questions so we can get to know you better. Have fun around here and make sure you pay attention to those rules!

Hello Terciel Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Well, the rules have been covered by others, but they are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion. People on this forum are helpful and friendly, so if you have a question, just ask. Somebody will either answer you or direct you to the answer. Keep up the good posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time flat.

Hi Terciel! Those rules can be a little tricky, make sure you read them carefully. If you do have a question, make sure you ask! So what do you like to do? Where do you live? Just some basic questions so we can get to know you better. Have fun around here and make sure you pay attention to those rules!

I am from Scotland (part of the UK for anyone who doesnt know). I like computers, especially gaming. I enjoy swimming, cycling and badminton (as I said before). I dont have a job (unless you count a paper round as a job): I go to school.