xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ripc

Web 2.0 - Splice Music Music Mashup - Community DJing

Splice Music allows you to use sound effects, loops and songs that have been uploaded by its large community and splice them into your own songs which can then be used by others.

It is completely web- based, even the music editor and is a really cool way of unleashing your creative potential.

So, get splicing!

Again, what makes this inherently Web 2.0?! People really overuse that term.I suppose it's pretty cool, but I'm a bit apprehensive that it's all in Flash (or most of it anyway), because that impairs usabilty, unless it's done right. Also, some images on the site are buggy. But it looks cool, at any rate.

Well I guess the term "Web 2.0" is just abused and used to describe interactive and flashy CSS/Ajax websites. There's plenty of them...

I want to splice some songs together to make the song longer as they are only 1.56 to 2.13 minutes long. Is there a program or something I ma already have that you can do this with.Thank youSonia Wood-reply by Sonia Wood