xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Allen Smith

Weight Loss Bible...

thx for this but some of this stuff really doesnt suit me. Most of the diets on there are fake. I've heard bad things about the atkins diet more than good things. I guess it'll work for some people but not for most. Is this like a christian thing? :XD: (not to be offensive or anything)

diet is NEVER HEALTHY!!
the link is dead

How is a diet not healthy? As long as you continue to fill your bodies nutricinal needs you'll be fine. Maybe even healthy then a person eating fast food all day. If you could answer this I would like that because I would like to hear your reasons for thinking a diet is unheathly. By the way I never diet (I eat what ever I want, when ever I want) because I exercise a lot.
To the topic starter: Hate to state the obivious but the link is still dead. Did they move? If so could you give us the new link?

And there in lies the problem, the dedication and motivation when your tummy is growling from hunger pains, and you have a burning desire to scarf down a huge bowl of chocolate ice cream!