xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unregistered 012

Halo 3 Information All the info you need

Here is a big pile of Halo 3 information that i have collected over the last few weeks hope you guys enjoy.
Here is the commercial for Halo 3. It is called Starry Night
The Halo 3 Commercial
Here is the trailer for Halo 3.
The Halo 3 Trailer

Weapons:
-Assault Rifle - A new version with a few new modifications.
-Battle Rifle
-Carbine
-Gun Turret
-Shotgun
-Sniper Rifle
-Spartan Laser - An anti-vehicle weapon.
-Spiker - A Brute weapon.
-Sub-Machine Gun
-Spike Grenade - A sticking grenade that shoots spikes.

Maps:
-Valhalla - The New Blood Gulch
-High Ground - The New Zanzibar
-Snowbound

Vehicles:
-Banshee
-Brute Ghost
-Ghost
-Pelican
-Phantom
-Mongoose
-Warthog
-Shadow

The combat AI for Grunts is said to be in testing too. I guess to make them smarter and so they arent so retarded.

Oh and here is the trailer for Halo Wars just for the heck of it.
The Halo Wars Trailer
I guess that Halo Wars is supposed to come out about one year after Halo 3 comes out for the Xbox 360. But this is just a rumor.
I also heard that you do not play as spartans, i guess you play as marines. So you have a different view on the war against the covenant. It is being made by the creators of Age of Empires.And if takes place during Halo 1.
Here is the website for Halo Wars too.
The Halo Wars Site Trailer, Faq's, Images, and community forums

Edited by savagemonkeyz14 (see edit history)

thanks for all this. I haven't seen the trailer for this yet. I heard that it looks awesome but they don't show you to much. I personally can't wait to play this. I wish it was coming out sooner because all the Halo games are so amazing and fun to play.

I want to play that game so badly!But I guess it is only going to come out on Xbox 360.And oh Yea 300 Post!

The trailer and imges for the game look amazing. I can't wait to see what kind of new stuff they did with the game. I have to say, personally Halo gets a little boring after beating the game once, but the multiplayer still rocks. We will see what it is like with this new game! Can't wait!

The trailer doesnt show anything, I HATE IT! I wanna see a little gameplay damn it, Bungie is so good at keeping their games under wraps and secretive. You dont know anything till they want you to know.