xisto Community
fallenfirebanshi

Confessing To Someone You Like

Yes, proposed someone! And believe me, now as I look back, it seems exciting. It took me 4 months at longest, and 1.30 hours at shortest to me. I am lucky, got many lovely and caring relations till now. Yes it feels too bad when you want to tell some one that you love her, but you can not. The fear of ruining a friendship always rules and when you live with the feeling of just having it to you, it is worse...I do not know how can people wait for years just to propose a girl, and still fail. My sympathies with them. But personally I feel that if you are in love, it is always better to tell at the earlier stage, otherwise you will just be wasting your time and energy. Further you might have to go through a lot of pain when your proposal is denied... Always try to be honest and quick in letting other person know about your feelings. Believe me it is one of the finest feelings you will have in your life. To have a soft spot and love for someone.

I didn't really get to ask, I didn't want to ask at the time, but something emotional was going on with her, and she mentioned that she had heard the rumors that I liked her. She said that she just couldn't do it, without giving much of a reason. It KILLED me, and I don't want to ask her straight-out why she said no, because that seems to rude. We're still good friends, but I think it feels a bit different now. The worst part is that because of my stubborn nature, I still like her a lot and want us to get to know each other more, because I believe that if she knew me better that she wouldn't say no. It was a really interesting experience, not exactly one that I enjoyed. 

To make it even more interesting, there's a different girl who has MAJOR feelings for me, but I just don't know what to do? Everyone tells me how genuine they think her love is for me, but I believe my love for this other girl is genuine. Love is so complicated. 

-reply by Monty

Destroying rejectionConfessing To Someone You LikeI asked out a boy but he laughed and then rejected me and that was a year ago. Now he says how ugly I am and goes all weird whenever I am near him. I really like him a lot but he is always sending me different signals and teases me a lot. Everyone at school is always telling him that I fancy him and now I wish that I had kept it to myself and not told my friends. I wish that I hadn't told him that I love him aswell because it destroyes me every time he laughs at me. I just want him to be more sympathetic towards my feelings.Caty-reply by Caty

The same with me! I really like this guy, but he is going to move soon. Also, you know where he's moving? to the other side of the world! I won't be able to see him ever! I always put off confessing to him, but I want to tell him i like him before he moves away! but i'm afraid of rejection. :(

Edited by lilfilipinax3 (see edit history)

Geez, I've read all your comments and all I have to say is: Love is complicated... I don't understand why it has to be so complicated. I remember when I was younger... Love was my only problem, hahaha... Anyways, my advice is: relax about confessiong or not, I mean... try to get closer to that person, like a friend, start to hang out, try to know them better and don't get obsessed. Let things go with the flow. If it has to happen, it will happen. And if not, then it's not mean to be. Don't get stressed... Enjoy life and love.

I know that the guy likes me and soo are my friends he is asking to be my boyfriend I like him but I don't know what to say if I say yes and my mom finds out I am soo dead but I really like to be his girlfriend what should I do I am soo tired of pretending I want to follow my heart !/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley5.Gif

-reply by marie danielle rivera

Well... I am more with Tuddy's side.. I'm a girl, actually, and I haven't really asked anyone.. I did like this guy that knew I liked him, but he was pretty cool with it, but neither me or him did anything about this.. Then it was forgotten, and we both moved on. I soon got a GREAT boyfriend that I loved back, and fell for even more after he asked me out. Sometimes, if you think the time is not right, you just have to go with the flow.. Maybe the relationship didn't happen because its not meant to be- because right next door, there is a MUCH better person just ready to walk in! :) So don't be depressed if you get rejected. Yes, it is embarrassing at first but things will be forgotten, and you'll move on.. And I can guarantee, you will find someone MUCH better very soon~ Don't be afraid, be a strong person, and confess. Its better to try and fail than to fail to try and wonder and regret. :) I know it's weird getting told by a person who never got rejected.. But I kinda know how it feels, and saw a lot of people experiencing these problems like my friends.. So I really can feel the pain :) And no I am not lucky, and its not easy for me to get people. It only happens because they are meant to be with you... Even if something happens, and you two separate, you were once together, because at that instance, you were fated to meet, and love :) It might change, but thats only because you deserve a better person and a better love :) 

-reply by InLoVe<3

no i did not get regected, i got led on, and then the guy completely pushed my hopes to the ground playing with my emotions saying that he only pretended to like me, because i liked him

as for other people doing it to me, they have

and i dont know for me, most of the time it is kinda awkard, specially if they person is not my type

or they rush into sexing minute 5 after meeting them..

aka, last week on the bus, when a guy was telling me in spanish how pretty i was and how he wanted to date me

and wanted to know my number so we could hang out

and tellng me he wanted to be my man,,

i had to lie and get on the bus that went the opposite direction

and was 30 minutes lATE!

i know i sound like a complete snob for doing that, but i was petrified for my life

i was thinking the guy was gonna try to kidnap me or had a gun so i could not run away

haha

anyways, i thought the post was for us to confess to somoene that we like, that we liked them, so how about we turn the post and start posting that!

heres mine:

dear ___ even though you did that to me, and really hurt me, i want you to know that i still like you, and im sorry if i said i never wanted to talk to you again, and that i hated you, you know, you are my dream guy, and i think i would be lucky if you liked me back. really liked me bac,

I just confessed to this girl half an hour ago. She is a junior(college) and I'm a sophmore(college). I met her in Bio class 3 weeks ago and got her number. Since then, I flirted with her in class. Walked with her back to her apartment bldg. And even chilled at her place once, having great conversations. I often made her laugh and she always smiled when I talked to her. After stopping infront of her apartment, I stopped her before she could leave and confessed to her. I told her "Wait, I got to tell you something...I should be honest with you and I want to tell you that I like you". She at first appeared suprised. She told me she appreciated my honesty but she is not looking for a relationship at this point because her life's too hectic. I understood her and even though it didn't end as I would want it to, I felt good about telling her. If you think you built a connection between u and someone else, from personal experience, I would tell you to grow balls and go for it. It doesn't matter whether she feels the same way or not because no matter what, she'll respect you more for it and you'll gain confidence from the experience( I know I did).

-reply by Akman

So I confess to her... IDK. She said she doesn't know what to say.. Then it feels a bit awkward then she head to bed... Am I got rejected or she just doesn't know what to sayWe are lab partner at this vocational school. We get along pretty well and she lean her head on me all the time.

Hi, I need to ask an opinion especially for girls, so what do you think if there's a guy friend, a funny guy, friendly, nice kinda guy suddenly confessed to you?will you hate that guy for doing that?will it ruin your good relationship you had with that guy who is already a friend?

-reply by guestwhat

Need advice!Confessing To Someone You Like

Hi guys..My situation is I know this girl through friends and I only know her for like 1 months plus but meet like 3 times. The last time I meet her was a friend birthday celebrating at a beach, we had that night we drank some alcohol but I drank more than her but I know what am I doing so does she, so when I was back from washroom and she walks towards me and gave me a big and long hug and after that we on our way to take a cab, along the way she said that she felt bored and she use her hand bind with my right arm. I believed maybe this is a sign. But I don't know how to confess to her or where should I start?

Confessing To Someone You LikeConfessing To Someone You LikeReplying to fallenfirebanshiReplying to fallenfirebanshiI confessed to this girl in my freshman class. I'd like her for about four months and I found out she liked a senior. I didn't like the thought of not telling her, so one night I write an entire letter confessing my love for her and how that came to be. Needless to say, she rejected me. It's taken me a while to get over her. In fact, I don't think I have yet. And although I never won her love, I've found someone else I can be myself around and I love him for who he is as well.-reply by TesaNotTeresa

One day there was a new girl moved into my classroom. It was then that I found love at first sight.Until now I was ashamed to express my feelings to her.One can give me away to express my feelings? I really need it because she will transfer to another school next year.

I did it online == Yeah, and got rejected. He just didn't reply to me so like, I had no idea what he was thinking and never will. It's sad. We used to talk heaps but now, he's deleted me from everything and won't let me near him coz of his girlfriend which was my best friend .. -sighs-