xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

Gwen Stefani - What You Waiting For Great Song

I Totally love the new Gwen Stefani song...I think she is so cool !! So here are the lyrics to this rocking song!What an amazing timeWhat a familyHow did the years go byNow it's only meTick-tock, tick-tockTick-tock, tick-tockTick-tock, tick-tockTick-tock, tick-tockLa, la, la, la, la, la, laLike a cat in heat, stuck in a moving carA scary conversation, shut my eyes, can't find the brakeWhat if they say that you're a climberNaturally, I'm worried if I do it aloneWho really cares, cause it's your lifeYou never know, it could be greatTake a chance cause you might growOh, ah, ohWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waiting forWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waiting forTick-tock, tick-tockTick-tock, tick-tockTake a chance you stupid hoLike an echo pedal, you're repeating yourselfYou know it all by heartWhy are you standing in one placeBorn to blossom, bloom to perishYour moment will run outCause of your sex chromosomeI know it's so messed up, how our society all thinks (for sure)Life is short, you're capable (uh-huh)Oh, ah, ohLook at your watch nowYou're still a super hot femaleYou got your million-dollar contractAnd they're all waiting for your hot trackWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waiting forWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waiting forI can't wait to go back and do JapanGimme lots of brand new fansOsaka, TokyoYou Harajuku girlsDamn, you've got some wicked styleGoLook at your watch nowYou're still a super hot femaleYou got your million dollar contractAnd they're all waiting for your hot trackWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waiting forWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waitingWhat you waiting forWhat you waiting forWhat you waiting for(What you waiting for)Take a chance you stupid hoTake a chance you stupid hoWhat you waiting forWhat you waiting for(What you waiting for)Take a chance you stupid hoTake a chance you stupid ho

It's a good song, but I don't like it that much. I must say that I like the lyrics more than the song :( Because I'm not very into that kind of music, but it's not a bad song...the lyrics are kinda cool;)