xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fallenfirebanshi

Life

Have you ever wondered the purpose of life?Is it just the aimless wandering through repititious routines day after day?Is it the constant longing and unhappily reaching for something better, yet not satisfied with what we have gained?Is is the constant heartbreaks, betrayals, lies, and denials...not learning from the experience?Sleep, wake up, eat, work, eat, more work, eat, Sleep....and on and on. What is the purpose of getting up in the morning to do the same thing over and over again? What do I have to live for?Then it dawned on me that Life is what we make of it... We have the power to make things happen....it's always been within our control. It is the journey, not the destination. Life is to love and be loved in return. Life to give, to be kind, to be respectful, and to be proud of who you are and what you have. Life is to live each day as if it is your last. When the journey ends, hopefully you are loved and the world is a better place because of what you've done.

Your last paragraph sums life up. What I look for in life is happiness, make a difference, and all around fun. Different people have different things they want to accomplish in life. For example, I want to be a teacher because I want to raise successful students and have fun around kids. Some people never think about what they are doing with their life. It's a shame really. I usually think about what I am doing everyday and trying to make sure I am on the right track to my future. Fight through the hard times and embrace the good times is my motto.

Th quote I like that is on-topic here is : "Life is what happens to you while you have made other plans..."Not sure When or where I heard this one, but it was a long time ago.