Hello - zdrastye (formal hello)
Bye - poka
How are you - kak dila
Good/Wll - horosho
Ok/Normal - normalno
Poor/Bad - Ploka

---More Words Yet To Come---
---Study Makes Perfect---

I am going to make a quiz over this so you all better be ready =). I hope I inspire you to learn russian. Its a great language plus I am russian as a russian respects mother russia we respect all so I am sharing top language (not really top) to you.

L = Lesson

Quiz - Over L1

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;

Edited by Brandon Smith (see edit history)

It's always cool to learn a little bit about other languages and how to speak them. In fact just today in history class we talked about having a day of learning basic sayings and how to count to ten in a bunch of different languages. That'd be really cool. Only problem is we don't really know how to pronounce Russian unless we are Russian. Is there a place we can go to learn how to say these words or pronounce the letters so we could sound it out?

Considering I was born in Ukraine, I was raised speaking Russian, so Im very fluent in that language :rolleyes: IMO it would pretty hard to learn after speaking English lol. Oh and btw, poor/bad isn't ploka its ploha :)

Edited by tehyev (see edit history)

i was hoping you could add how each words are pronounced, unless they are pronounced the way they are read. the problem with your approach is that you could be teaching us the words yet we do not know if we're saying it correctly. :P

Well I am polish and I want to learn russian and russian is quite easy for me. I am 17, Pronounciation in All european languages are hard for e.gExcuse me in polish is: Przezpraszam, lol try pronounce that is liek: Cheprashham.anyway can anyone help me as to where I can buy russian learning things? where you can pay with paypal?ThankuMaciej-Maciej

Learning RussiaLesson 1 - Basic Words
~~~~~~
Hello - privyet (informal hello)
Hello - zdrastye (formal hello)
Bye - poka
How are you - kak dila
Good/Wll - horosho
Ok/Normal - normalno
Poor/Bad - Ploka

---More Words Yet To Come---
---Study Makes Perfect---

I am going to make a quiz over this so you all better be ready =). I hope I inspire you to learn russian. Its a great language plus I am russian as a russian respects mother russia we respect all so I am sharing top language (not really top) to you.

L = Lesson

Quiz - Over L1

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;

why learn russian when you can learn italian or spanish i meen come on lol lets face it you can earn so much more money if you can speak spanish why not just learn to speak spanish it would so be worth it well depending on the type of work you are looking for but if your lookin for like a job that you have to work with alot of people its always good to learn spanish and other languages oh and sorry about my spelling but it is pretty late and iam dead tired