xisto Community
BooZker

Bottomless Drinks You NEVER run out

1. A liquid that grows as soon as it is tipped up 45 degrees. This way when they go to drink it the water grows. The problem with this is mass can not be created and that is what is happening. Let's go on to one that might actually happen.

What about that insulation that when it is sprayed on walls it expands about 100 times its size. Heh the people who put it on have to wear masks so that a tiny piece of this material doesn't get inhaled in their lungs and basically make them explode ;)

lol itd be sweet and id love to see that happen but i dont think it will EVER happen i think the closest we will be to that is fooling the mind into thinking theres a bottomless drink that will actually quench your thirst i am talking about fooling your mind as in virtual reality i think thats as close as well ever get to your idea

lol itd be sweet and id love to see that happen but i dont think it will EVER happen i think the closest we will be to that is fooling the mind into thinking theres a bottomless drink that will actually quench your thirst i am talking about fooling your mind as in virtual reality i think thats as close as well ever get to your idea

A drink fooling yourself to think your not thirsty wouldn't be too hard. Think about weed? It makes you hungry. Why not reverse that? The only problem is that could be more dangerous then good... Or at least i think.

The only useful thing that comes from your idea would be if it was water instead of soda, or a hydrating drink. We really don't need soda so it would just be another thing feeding the ever growing obesity. However when it comes to long trips, or people getting lost in the desert it would be a very good idea.

The only useful thing that comes from your idea would be if it was water instead of soda, or a hydrating drink. We really don't need soda so it would just be another thing feeding the ever growing obesity.

Depends in which idea your talking about. Not to mention you can't get fat from something with no calaries. The one drop and your hydrated idea, would not contribute to this at all. It would actually reduce this by a lot. No people would buy pop because, although it tastes good, it costs money and you can gain weight from non-diet pop.