xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matrixdudej

Man Lands On The Moon

Moon  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gees, this whole thing is such a crock of sh**! I understand that governments cover a lot of things up, no doubt about it but people don't need conspiracies about anything and everything just to complicate things further. Please! Debate about a conspiracy that is real not something that someone has come up with because they are either paranoid, attention seeking or a gossip! Back then it was blinkin' cheaper to *actually* send someone than it was to fake it.For pity's sake, get over this topic - it's old and boring!

Well they do say that they landed and we have a footage to believe them but one thing is that the USA flag is waving which should not as there is no air on the moon but that could have been because they didn't want it to look bad but come on its not so hard to go on moon with the technology we have today. All you need is fuel, spaceship and man and some good pilots along with oxygen. It can be true but also false.

Is it Fake?? Yeah i think its a movie shooted by NASA pplMan Lands On The Moon

I believe, NASA people shot this (MAN LANDED MOON) shooting for a movie. They might have planned to release it as a Movie. But as it was very good to see they started blaming as they landed moon.

Nut its a loss to them

Coz one good movie bcame just a documentary :) 

-reply by Sadik