xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

Would You Change The Name, Trap17? what does Trap17 mean to you...

The name TRAP17  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

YES! we should change it! guess what we would change it 2???? go on... guess!....Hotchick2121!!!! haha...just kiddingI dont think it should be changed b/c people know Xisto for Xistoif you change it...there would be alota people lost in cyberspace...we wouldn't want that. ;)

Heh i like that name it is pretty cool, dont change it ( if you ask me ). ;) xD ;)

Seems fine just the way it is, Personally I would like something smaller or more unique than Xisto but seems to work fine. Also I see no complants from anyone about the name.

Trap 17 sounds good, its a unique name, and its ok for a free web hosting company, because most of the hosting sites end with ''host'', this gives it originality to Xisto.It could be better if the domain would not contain numbers, the name would look clean, but it will be hard to think of a name that can be not so long and that would fit the sense of this community, so i think it may be better stay with this one.

Well, I would say not to change the name. As some people said though it doesn't means anything to us, it means something special to OpaQue.IF it wouldn't be Xisto, then it would've been some silly hosting name like maybe 50megs, freehost, 150host, or something. Xisto is simpler to remember and it has kinda grown all over all of us, no doubt. ;) It's short and now it's very popular too, you can't really change your name once you are so popular! It affects your business.And on top of that the biggest advantage is that to some it might sound like a redirection URL, and/or it usually means absolutely nothing but just a community, say this is where we all are trapped and 17 is just what sounded cool with it. ;)

I agree with what the person above me said. Tacky website names aren't for me :/But I always wondered what Xisto meant.I wouldn't know what to change it to if it was changed.I rather like it ;)I am 17 so it does go with me. Haha

While Xisto makes it unique, trapdoor.com would be a good replacement suggestion, if ever. Dunno, that just came to my mind at random. ;)

I dunno what does it mean I think you should put Xisto-host.com or something that has host in it because who really knows about this site so, it's on google and stuff but, what do poeple think of it when they hear "Xisto" a bear trap cmon if we added host next to the name then, people will get what it means. All I'm saying is that keep the name then we get the same amount of people. Get the name with host in it then, you will see double the members joining our site ;)

One VERY important factor about having a domain that offers hosting. NEVER end a domain in host like ZTX-Host a reason why is because it rounds tacky. Xisto - Web Hosting for example i don't like the domain as it sounds cheap and tacky (even though its not tacky). Xisto has earned a good reputation as its name being connected to free hosting and changing this will alter that reputation possibly in a bad way. If you are serous about changing the domain name i think the forums should still have the Xisto domain but the hosting is on a separate domain name.

BUMP and here is Xisto and knowledge2.us :)It isn't much special , but it is better than Xisto :D From where you get those creative names? All people try to find some ancient words and places and copy the names , but i think OpaQue and all these administrators want to be different :) The Xisto , yea , reminds on Kamasutra. But anyway , it is nice - and the logo really rocks.There is only one problem , the gradient from the logo is a bit different from the header gradient , and they don't overlay. But it is cool , anyway.knowledge2.us is easy to remember , funky domain.