xisto Community
BooZker

Trap 17 Get Together! Is there a possibiltie of the top posters getting together sometime?

Woah, nice thread, but I see difficult me going around. Plus, I plan to spend christmas at house, and I gotta do some stuff...Anyways, this idea sounds really good, but it is difficult and it isn't the same face through the net than face to face.And maybe someone warned might assasinate a mod. Dunno. And all the propaganda advertisers that spammed once here might be too, and they might try to sell a lot of crap to us, the members. :)

Well spammers dont get more then a thousand posts. I'm saying in a year or so the TOP posters get together in a underground fortress in a place unspecified then the warned people and advertisers would never be able to get in haha

if i'm probably close by to anyone, yeah i'll probably meet them. but since we're all so far apart, then i think that would be impossible for the moment. i mean, not all of us have the money to travel, you know.

Ok how about this. Lets just say it were free. Would you?

Sounds like a neat idea, but perhaps too expensive to arrange. After all, I don't think any of us are multi-millionaires. (In my case, it looks like I have to fly across an ocean to get to where most of the users are). Anyway, there's always the shoutbox....unless you want to take it to the next level and add avatars (like Yahoo Mail). Just a thought, anyway.

Maybe we could set up a video chat shoutbox?! dun dun dun haha. That way we can see each other! Get on it Admins!

I have never used iChat's video. I dont know anyone with a Apple AND someone thats a good enough friend for it. I wish i could at least test it out. KuBi? Good friend? haha