xisto Community
cyberoptik

Getting Paid To Sign Up And/or To Post On Forums

Hi Everyone,I'm new around here but I thought I'd post a link that most users trying to make some money online will find useful. The link is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (no referral link attached). It pays people to sign up and/or to post on forums, and the amounts vary from $0.05 to $2.00. It has a low cash out of 1 credit, which is about one dollar, and pays out via PayPal.

You don't go and post on forums. You basically fill out offers like any other place and and get a couple credits for each one. Or you can create your own offer for people to fill out and you can accept or deny their transaction and give them some credits for them to earn some money. I really think though that it'd be a pointless trip and you wouldn't make that much money in the end even after that many payouts.

Hi Everyone,
I'm new around here but I thought I'd post a link that most users trying to make some money online will find useful. The link is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (no referral link attached). It pays people to sign up and/or to post on forums, and the amounts vary from $0.05 to $2.00. It has a low cash out of 1 credit, which is about one dollar, and pays out via PayPal.

I dont think this as a good idea for earning money. You will loose to many as net charges and will get nothing. As nothing comes free and no body will give money for free so better you make a site of your own and promote it to make money from internet.