xisto Community
The69_er

Hidden Feelings My Poem

Hidden Feelings? By Brock W Johnson AKA The69_erThere's a girlWho is secretlyIn love, her secretBeing she can't tellAnyoneWhy? They'd all laughAnd be shocked. TheBoy well he'd neverGive her a second lookShe's all confused andAll mixed up. Why doesShe feel this way?All she knows is whenShe's with him, she's free.Free to be who she isAnd to be happy.She just wants to beWith him, to be able toTell him how she feelsFor him to feel the wayShe doesBut she'll never be ableTo express her love, she'llShelter it in her heart forAlwaysI've loved him for so long...

aw i like it, it gets across the emotions very well and i can kind of relate to it and imagine myself in this situation (even though Im not) which makes it more effective, at least to me.If you are in the situation then you might want to think about letting him know. People wont laugh and you only need to tell him, not the world. Everyone feels love and believe me you will so regret it if you don't tell him. But back on topic its a nice piece of work :)

No offience im a male i just like wrighting poems lol so im not in this situation

ahh fair enough! Apologies for assumptions!

If you are in the situation then you might want to think about letting him know. People wont laugh and you only need to tell him, not the world. Everyone feels love and believe me you will so regret it if you don't tell him

No!!! Are you joking? A girl should NEVER tell the guy that she llikes him unless she wants to make a total fool of herself. It is all up to the guy to make the first move...otherwise he does not like her at all.

No!!! Are you joking? A girl should NEVER tell the guy that she llikes him unless she wants to make a total fool of herself. It is all up to the guy to make the first move...otherwise he does not like her at all.

Mabey but some times the guy is shy and does not know what to say so it really depends on the situation.

Wow, that was heart touching. Anyone who reads that could feel the emotions. I wish she can tell her love how she feels, and that he loves her back. How deep. Really, a good write. :lol:

~*~little miss kels~*~WOW!! this is really good!! I think everyone has felt this way one time or another! the guy always makes the first move I don't think its right for the girl too!!

The most painful feeling is to hide your feelings to the person u love .Because if u express your feelings he might laugh at u and break your hurt.And it is logic to keep it for urself.U have to be very lucky if u get positive answer from your love interest.It is very rare to happen. This story touches my heart and it is like it was written for me and I believe to the rest of us.Cupid is play with our mind and hearts.Oxoxoxoo

-reply by KYRIAKI

Warrior PrincessHidden Feelings

Nice poem... You know what... When I was still in my high school andCollege years, I also felt that hidden feelings for someone... =) I can't recognize if  I'm truly in love or just infatuation?hhhmmmmmmm...I cried and cried... Coz I know the heart can be deceiving...But thanksTo my Greatest Lover... He told me to WAIT... Wait for the right time,For the right person just for me...He will just come the way you neverExpect it... 

To have a crush is normal but never ever try toHelp it grow... You know there is that greatest Lover who will love youUnconditionally, the way you are, during your happy face or sad face...=)

Let God writes your love story...

~  Jesus LOVES you... John 3:16-reply by Lani

that's so naive.. It is just the fear of being hurt that's making you say this.. Love can happen to anyone and it is best to say it rather than keeping it to yourself. Prefering not to tell suggests that you are inclined to defend your false ego rather than sharing your love for him. It is always better to feel the pain of rejection than not feeling anything at all..