xisto Community
hotchick2121

Requesting A Sig! hotchick2121

ok, if anyone cantake this on i would appreciate it....i like fairy drawings so a fairy theme is kinda what im going for....Size: 350x150 Theme: GrungeRender: YesRender Theme: FairiesColor: dark blue and purpleText: Yes, Hotchick2121Other effects:i dont have any in mind, if you want to experiment though, be my guest!If any one could do this, i will greatly appreciate it....THANX! :)

Um, im not sure why, but i can't see any of the images you posted....???? :rolleyes::)

The reason why the images don't show, is cause the site has hotlinking disabled.

Please don't hotlink our images.

Use page URLs instead.

http://planetrenders.net/

what is that??? :) why can't you use it????

To save their Bandwidth.Bkag will have to download them and then upload to his gallery or picture Hosting service and then re-post them for you.

Damn these computers.... none of the links work b/c they are all blocked.... :):rolleyes: im sorry.....I just don't know how to get past this stupid thing... its websense... every time i get past it... the next day it is blocked....*sigh* :rolleyes:

ooooohhh....all so pretty.... i pick the first one....(beautiful!)

Bkag, please do not double post. There is an edit feature for that. Posts merged.

Here are my sigs I designed for you.

Posted Image

Posted Image

You may use whichever you like, or if you don't like em bkag's is there.

There are no time limits on edits. We enabled the edit feature so members didn't have to PM a moderator to have content added to there post, now that we have an updated credits system. Anyways, back on topic please.

I cant see any of the ones that bkag or kubi posted...whatever bkag did with the three faries in his earlier post, i can see those....sory... idk if its my computer or what, but i just cant see the last ones ya'll posted.... :)Uh the post i was talking about is post#9...i can see those.....

Edited by hotchick2121 (see edit history)