xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
techclave

Google Hacking

will i know that google is the first hacking tools ever usedand will be like that for everpebble are crazy about googleand want to put every page of their web site on ityet you can find in google pages you cant find any wear elsethat is the google hackingyou can find online web cams i mean privet online web camsyou can find writable directories you can even find printersin google next step i think you gone get your girl Friendfrom google right from the screentype your girl style and hit enterand she will jump on you from the screen :rolleyes:;):D

you know what. its not illegal to hack my own machine. EHC Rules. (Ethical Hacking Community)hehehe :)

You cant really call that hacking, hacking generally means gaining access to it and manipulating it.You are simply feeding it some extra information, to find very specific files.Im not sure if its legal, but i have seen many a tutorial on how to do thaton youtube!personally, i think you should just get files legally, no one wants to see google having to remove advanced search features ect. as google is brilliant!!