xisto Community
dylan2xs

I Want To View My Posts

I feel a bit silly asking this but I've been trying to find a link to see my posts to make sure I didn?t miss a reply somewhere.. but I've spent 20 minutes and i still can't find it :) can anyone tell me where to find this option, because im using the search tool to find post by user, then type my username, but I've used forums before and all of them got the "View your posts" option att the top menu ..?? where is it here??

Click on your user name to take you to your profile, then click Options, and on the drop down box click, "Find Member's Posts". That will bring up all of your posts that you have made since you joined here on Xisto. I don't think the searching tool will find every post you have made but the profile option will definitely bring all of them up unless they were deleted because of breaking a rule or double posting or something.

Top left corner of each page. There is a display of the name you are logged in as.

Logged in as: jlhaslip ( Log Out )

Clicking your name will take you to your profile. In the top right corner, there is a box which provides a list of Profile options via a drop down. The top or first choice is to list your replies.

Top left corner of each page. There is a display of the name you are logged in as. Clicking your name will take you to your profile. In the top right corner, there is a box which provides a list of Profile options via a drop down. The top or first choice is to list your replies.

Yayy!! Thanks a lot! I found all my posts! at last! sorry guys I'm new using forums and sometimes i just get lost into a sea of links :) but I still think that there should be a link to your posts in the main page :rolleyes: I bet there 's a lot of people having the same problem as me. Thanks again!

IPB 2.1.x is a little complicated compared to most forums, so I can see why you asked this question. But you'll figure everything out eventually.It appears the topic starter's question was answered...

It appears the topic starter's question was answered...

Correct. Closing...