xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rowita

Riddle - Pepsi ...

ya. i was surprised too. i didn't miss any balls. im not sure if it is random or if it is the same everytime but that particular time, I didn't really have to go all the way across and then come back. so.. i didn't end up missing any.. that I know of atleast..

Ok crazy closet is handled! let's get back to the riddle ?

*hint* if you read this then you should wait for my further posts!!! good job!

no more guess?

Let me give a shot,Both take sips alternately...One of em is a freakin diabetic and hands over the entire thing to otherThey will find a nice cozy place and put a straw or something like that and sip it offThey may come to Xisto to read a thread by rowita who has managed to fry up the brrains of a couple of members...

God has no one found out yet ??I';ve forgotton the thing any way..oh no wait something about a guy having a glass of coke...andthe other one wants some...um what ?

BioToxic : WRONG

look at the posts you'll get some hints

OpaQue : WRONG

There's no excuse! both should drink!

Becca: don't blame them for having Pepsi ! you know in some countries they like it more than Coke.

P.S.What was it with Bexa ?

Bexa...who's bexa ?? Lmao jokes...What you chattin about anyways...I tihnk they both drink the coke because they pour it in two glasses and drink it.even though one is bigger they are mature enough not to care

As I said no excuses and (un)fortunately in this case they care!*BIG HINT* I can tell you the answer in 4 words!!!! so no need to consider their characteristics!!!

what??? I don't get it!I said I can tell it in 4 words, but don't have to brute force 4 word phrases to get to the answer!lolUse some logic guys (or some IQ)

what??? I don't get it!

I said I can tell it in 4 words, but don't have to brute force 4 word phrases to get to the answer!

lol

Use some logic guys (or some IQ)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly.. now I know what was missing!!!