xisto Community

So I like this girl (K) and met her through a friend (F). At first she liked my friend yet he just wanted to be friends. I told her soon after that I liked her a lot. She told me that she had the idea that I didn't like her cuz I never talked to her. I mean I didn't want to hurt my friendship with F and didn't know what to say for fear of making a fool of myself. Well after they kinda stopped talking I moved myself in and we started talking like no other. She said that she was torn between me and another guy that she liked as well as F. I told her I want her to be happy and I told her I would back off and hope both of them work out. Well he pretty much cheated on her and they broke up. Well I once again took back my old role and tried to get close to her so we could date. I just went up there two days ago and we hung out watched a couple of movies alone. I didn't try to move too far and then she asked for a back massage. After I finished we went driving around with her friend. A couple hours pass and we drop off her friend. As I am driving she leans into me and I put my arm around her. When we stop at her house we listen to slow music for about 30 min. I finally lean in and try to kiss her. She rejects me by saying don't. Not in a mean way. She then explains that it is still too soon after her break up with her ex. After about another 10 min of music and silence between us I apologize and she says she is going to bed and then leans in and gives me a hug. I want to be with her and be hers while she is mine. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

What you mean ideas? What advice? You got all the advice straight from her. Back off until she is over her Ex, from what you have said aboce, she is trusting you, and you are doing good at being there for her, just dont try and push her for awhile she will slowly let you know when she is ready.If you push to hard, you could end up pushing her backwards over the edge, and then you have the most toughest part of getting her back from the bottom. Plus, if you keep trying she may also get the idea that your just trying to 'move in' on her and not really there for the friendship part as well. Give her time!, I stake my life on this one, you two eventually will be together!!

just be careful m8 coz i dont realy think she passed the fileans for your friend. if you jump now it could easy that she will agree but if she dose that is that she is just wanting to find a fast boyfriend just to show of, btw if is just for fun do it it wont heart her coz she will dump you but the sex is great :) , but if you realy care for her just suport her for a couple of weeks at most and then try your luck. but if you 2 are good friends just forget to have a relationship with her coz in the end or you whill be happy or then she will not talk with you at all (hapend to me). but in my opinion just whait and see, maybe she will give her ex a second chance who knows and if you are jumping to fast in this you could lose 2 friend :rolleyes: so just whait a couple of weeks or wso is not a big thinggood luck m8

It's possible that she doesnt want to date you, and she just wants some comfort. I think, more plausibly that she does like you quite a bit, and that she doesnt want to commit until shes ready. If that's the case, she is respecting you an amazing amount by making sure that when she is with you, she will think of you and ONLY you. In the end, use your intuition. I've discovered that there has not been an instance when I thought someone was flirting with me and they were not. I told myself consistently that I was wrong or was imagining it, but trust yourself. You already know she has some feelings for you, but see if, with time, you can compare her actions towards you with her actions towards the other men shes cared for. Then maybe you can gauge more accurately.

I agree with the first few posts. I think the best thing you can do right now is just respect her wishes and back off a little bit. When she's ready to pursue a relationship with you, she will. From the way it sounds, it seems like she's interested in you. But like I said, just give her some time to get over what happened with her and her ex. It's common for people to not want to get involved in a relationship right after they break up with someone else, especially if the pain is still there. If you give her space and time for a while, I can guarantee she'll appreciate it.