xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
randomdood

New Sigs For Bands, And Other Stuff

wow...im a fans of POD,Switchfoot and Invisible Children... :blink:

first of all do now show a lot of work at onse. You have some good staff but a lot of them are disaster.but for every i will say something:1. i dont know what is that tech brush or stock render but that is destroyes the work, that wall will have very nise outcome if you use only filters and the text is too BUG. 2.this is nise not tecnicly good but good for eye.3. for this you didn't spend more than 5 min you only ad anather render and put on lighten ..4,5. same like the 3rd6. for this one o dont know what you done here if the bg is brush it's too empty but no light sorse no deeph and the text here is a litl beter the the last 6 work7,8,9,10 you didn't spend any time to work more at the sigGlobaly::> for all the work you spend not more than 40 min maybe 1h look it's beter to have one great work or t have 10 disaster work reed more tut. and try to make more tecnicly good work more blend the render, for text i suggest you to use some font like impact some like arial(not arial)and blend the text more...

Metal Gear, there is no need to bash all of his work. All you stated there was that he spent very little time on his sigs. If you said anything else I couldn't understand it, due to the horrible grammar.If all you can say is that all his work looks like a 5 minute cut and paste job, then I suggest you just not comment. First off, we do like critisism. But we like CONTRUCTIVE critisism. Meaning, "Ok, I don't like this, here's how to improve." "This is nice, I like it, keep it up.".It's not "disaster work", it's beginner's work. Not everyone is as "good" as you(?)..

Cool sigs man, i always love to see art made with photos of Bands and artist, is like a new style.The only thing i dont like in some of your sigs is that you put 2 pictures merged with the opacity lowered for both, makes the photos a little messing, maybe you should just lower the opacity for one image or erase some parts of an image like where the face of the guys is, if you know what i mean, kinda like in the Jeremy Camp one.Other than that everything seems good, i liked the Switchfoot one, also i listen to that band, since you posted your Switchfoot wallpaper ^_^ is really good.Keep posting your work bro. And MetalGear should post some of his work too :lol:

Metal Gear, there is no need to bash all of his work. All you stated there was that he spent very little time on his sigs. If you said anything else I couldn't understand it, due to the horrible grammar.
If all you can say is that all his work looks like a 5 minute cut and paste job, then I suggest you just not comment. First off, we do like critisism. But we like CONTRUCTIVE critisism. Meaning, "Ok, I don't like this, here's how to improve." "This is nice, I like it, keep it up.".

It's not "disaster work", it's beginner's work. Not everyone is as "good" as you(?)..

i understand that some of them were not that great and thanks for having my back there.
However they were quick jobs just to get them up on myspace and i didn't take more than 5 minutes on each one. I probably should spend more time but if you saw my schedule then you would think again.