xisto Community
wwn

The Great Nokia N95 King of mobiles

Have you heard of the nokia n95- the greatest mobile,maybe, ever made. If not amaze yourself:
large 2.6" 240x320 pixel display
5 megapixel camera carl zeiss optics :wacko:
HSDPA
WiFi/WLAN
UMTS and GPS-based satellite navigation

This is wrapped up in an unusual two-way slider design. Move the screen up, and you'll get the keypad in the usual slider phone fashion. Move the Nokia N95's screen down and you'll get multimedia control keys, designed to be used with the phone in landscape (wide) mode. The web browser can be used in landscape mode to, taking advantage of the N95's 320 pixel wide display.
Internal memory is an impressive 160Mb, and this can be expanded with hot swappable microSD cards. Of course, it's an MP3 player, but you'll also need plenty of space to store pictures taken with the 5 megapixel camera and video clips.

This is a WCDMA/UMTS 2100MHz phone for European/non-US 3G networks that also supports HSDPA high-speed data. Nokia say that the N95 will support 1-2 Mbps initially but throughput will improve as HSDPA capacity is expanded at the network end.. of course, you'll have to be in an HSDPA coverage area for it to work. The N95 also supports 802.11b and g WiFi, quad-band GSM, EDGE and GPRS. In addition, the N95 has stereo Bluetooth and an infra-red port. Of course, you can also connect to the N95 using a USB cable.

The N95 has Symbian S60 with the usual impressive wide array of applications that we've come to expect from high-end N series phones. This includes a range of programs to manipulate and share images and video clips, a comprehensive multimedia player, Visual Radio, an advanced web browser, email client, file viewer and a whole load of personal information management tools.

You'd expect that a device with all these features would be enormous, but impressively Nokia have kept the weight down to just 120 grams in a package measuring 99 x 53 x 21mm.

i'd like to have such one :blink: maybe ...sometimes...

WHOA...gz...thats one hell of a phone your talking about...All that in 150grams? .. and i thought N93 was meant to be the phone with the best camera.Do you know when they might release it?Also it supports WiFi .. wont that be useful ... my home has a network, and i'm pretty sure that they are few other *wink* unsecured networks down the street from my house, not that i'm going to use it with out thier permision *cough* Well its going to be in my Wish list if it every comes out.

I think it is already being sold. Google search and you might find some links were to buy it. But as i said, i don't know if that's true. And even if it was,it would be very expensive. I'd say about 800-900$

I totally like this phone. Its has that 5megapixel camera.Although Samsung has its 10megapixel camera, its not as good as this. Samsung does not have the 3G function.The only problem with this phone is that, its really huge and bulky.Still, I am going to get 1 anyways. :blink:

The stunning feature of N95 is probably it's imaging supremacy ... Few years before, it was unelieveable when VGA cameras were installed on mobile pones . It looked next gen technology. . But these days, i can hardly see cell phones without a 1.3 Mega pixel camera.. now we have the 5 Megapixel cameras on cell phones,.. I'm sure they will give Digi cameras a run for their money . I saw an ad of Nokia claiming its cam to be capable of shooting DVD quality video !!! I dont know for sure whether this is true in reality. If it does offer DVD quality recording, then i dont think people would buy handycams anymore... Cellphone would become the cheaper version and replace digital cameras,landlines,handycams,etc., as Computers have substituted Video games,television,music system etc.,

man, i seriously love what this phone has to offer. it looks dam sick, when i bbought my n70 i thought nothing would be better for atleast a year. god how wrong i was, once this baby is released by phone will look like absolute crap. smartphones are getting so advanced its amazing, in a few years times who knows where they'll be. i reckon they'll be taking over pdas and organisers. and one day, maybe even laptops. can't wait till my plan dies with my n70, they'll be a whole new stock of phones for my to drool over. 8E

My god, that is the most ingenious and best mobile phone I have EVER heard about! This phone sounds like a whole new revolution to mobile technology!I'd really want one of these, but the price point would no doubt be WAAAY (plus another 30 As) too much for my kind of lifestyle. *Sigh* What a shame...

Edited by gameratheart (see edit history)

Dear wwn and other trap members :) did you see W1000 of sony ericsson ?

i think its better then nokia n95 :rolleyes: Here is image :

Posted Image

Its really nice phone (Full :rolleyes: wooow )

You need more info about W1000 ?

here is it

http://xml.adsparkmedia.net/click2?i=dizV0YzLUoo_0&f=&j=

I think if n95 Vs W1000 / w1000 goes to win !

how about you ?

thanks