xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fr0z3n

Is This Possible? Intentionally suspending my account...

I want my account to be suspended for the mean time until d4free.net finished the registration of my free top level domain name. Is it possible to suspend my account without terminating it... I have too many things to do while waiting for my domain name and I dont know if I can be active here so my account wont be terminated.

If you have already registered the domain, it only takes 1 day tops to get it working. If you want to suspend your account you can Go to https://support.xisto.com/, and suspend your account that way. But if you do that you'll need to reapply for hosting. (Yes, another 30 credits), I suject just making a few nice posts, and keep it hosted. Otherwise there is no way to freeze your account temporarily.

Set up a redirect page until then that says "Domain is being purchased; when blah blah, please point your browser to "link". Thanks!" or something. It's not quite the same as an Under Construction page, but accomplishes the same thing. You can probably set your index page to do that until your domain is purchased, and hang in there :blink: