xisto Community
darran

How To Create An Animated Gif? from a video

i don't know any free...i think, there aren't that would be of a high quality and has a lot of functiones, that might be useful. so, i've bought it. btw, it's only my opinion :lol:

Wise words ARDILLA ^_^

I visited your link. I heard about geovid.com before. It seemed cool in my opinion but I thought that it doesn't need for me :D

And... Recently I've become interested to design. Now I have a plan to make site with my favorite wallpapers, avatars etc... I know it's not fresh idea. But I like.

So I've returned to geovid bcoz converters. Why there? Just bcoz I heard good responses about their tool and tried some trial versions.

Ok finely I bought "Video avatar" - it's not expensive and easy video to GIF converter. It support all video formats. It helps me very much...

Ok darran! I wish you good luck in searching... Well if you find something free and worth let me know :D

Cheers!

Posted Image

Very good converter

How To Create An Animated Gif?

Replying to darran

The single best converter that I know of is called Super.

It's free and can do almost anything a priced converter can do.

I'm not a spokesperson or an advertiser, I had the same problem earlier today and now I'm converting what I need in a matter of minutes. I would give you the web address but the best way is to just search it.

-reply by El Fonso

You can use Gif Animator 4 which is basically created for GiF animation. It has predefined transition s& can do stuff others would just think about.Dave

Fantastic WEgif Photo Animation to Animate Your PhotosHow To Create An Animated Gif?

Want to do more with your digital camera? WEgif create, view and share animated pictures. Auto align images, animate pictures, photo with similar content with one click of a button. Gif Photo Animation

Now, making personalized gif images is easy.

-reply by wegif

camtasiaHow To Create An Animated Gif?

Use camtasia studio:

get any .Avi file, than go to Batch Production, click add Files/Projects, add any video file, as we're going to close camtasia, when you get to Preset Manager, click New, when you get a list, click "GIF  - Animation File",  click Next on the preset manager, than Next on the next, on this page, change the area to what you want, click "Next", add watermark if wanted.Click finish, close, cancel, close Camtasia, re-open, import you're video into the timeline, when a box pops up, click the dropdown box and click on you're newly made preset.

Produce as your preset (by default this is selected)

||`~n00bl3z-c0rp~`||

-reply by n00bl3z-c0rp

You can try VideoCharge Studio to create animation gif files. This software very good work with video, and can help you to create animation gif from video. Particularly if you have lot of video files to convert!