xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Peng

Oops I Forgot To Introduce Myself Here I Am

Peng,Place your Topic into the correct sub-forum. And please tell us a little about yourself. One liners are considered Spamming.Moved to Introductions.

Hey Peng! It's ok if you have a late introduction, many people do. What are your hobbies? What grade are you in? I'm in the 9th grade and I like to play basketball. Make sure you read the Xisto Readme and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Have fun posting!

Hello Peng Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Yeh jlhaslip and husker are right. If you need help maybe this will do. We would like to know more about you. Come back and tell us soon. There are a lot of helpful, friendly people here. If you don't know something, just ask.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.