xisto Community
BooZker

I Need Some Advice Badly. Something i think about every single day

DUDE! booz, for real, that is freaky...i read the first post and having that much is common is FREAKY...both on at myspace at 5 am!!! lol! :rolleyes:

Humanisfilth, you right, it's a bad idea to WAIT for your soul-mate...but what if you think you actually FOUND one?

my advice is GO FOR IT...do what it takes...at least have a TRY...if it doesnt work out, then fine, go on with your life.....but if you don't have a try, most likely you'll think about "what might have happened" for the rest of your life and you'll just go mad....you should go out and find out "what might have happened" now, before it's too late, especially after that email....

things like this dont often happen twice u know :)

my advice is GO FOR IT...do what it takes...at least have a TRY...if it doesnt work out, then fine, go on with your life.....but if you don't have a try, most likely you'll think about "what might have happened" for the rest of your life and you'll just go mad....you should go out and find out "what might have happened" now, before it's too late, especially after that email....things like this dont often happen twice u know

Oh i know they dont happen twice. That is what made me even post this topic in the first place. It was a one of a kind issue. So far i'm getting closer and closer to her every time we are together. I just hope we dont stop getting closer. I know this might sound REALLY dumb, but i think it is an all right way to tell. When we first started talking i wasn't on her friends list on myspace. Then after we hung out i was last. Then each time we hung out she moved me up one or two places. Right now i believe i'm number 5 out of 16. Considering i was last about 2-3 weeks about it's a big improvement. I even over took her "best guy friend"

I think that they say opposites attract for a reason... because people with so much in common seem to have a tendancy not to last.. and that is almost proven in this case, since the two of you have broken up twice already in the past.Think about why you decided that you were never to go out with her again, and figure out if those were valid reasons, or if you were just angry or upset or whatever. Cause if you had thought about it, and came up with some good arguments at the time, they might still apply to this new situation you have with her.What concerns me most though (and I'm sorry because this isn't with your questions) is why you are telling a girl that you love her when you do not. It's okay to go out with someone because you really like them, but I don't think that's it's fair to lead them on by telling them things that aren't true, no matter how much you feel that other person wants to hear it.Anyway, you might want to talk to your not-current-but-was-twice-in-the-past girlfriend, because it's obvious that these things are in your mind. Maybe if you can work through them with her, you can make a better decision or at least find out if she's feeling the same thing about you.

midnightvamp your right. First off though me and my current girlfriend, not the one that broke up twice with me, have been doing great and have lots of fun. I just wish my best friend thats a guy liked her. Oh well another problem another subject. She is a great and beautiful person. My two time X asked my girlfriend the other day if we could be friends and she said no haha.Also i have fallen in love with her, so it's no lying. I really actually love her. She has stuck through so much of my *BLEEP*.

In my opinion you have to go more by your heart. Do you really love her. Yes having things in common do help when you like the same activitys. However my wife and I have totally two different familys. She grew up poor and I grew up middleclass. It helps to be different because most situations in life that arrive at least one of you might have already gone through the situation before with your family. And that person can help the other make it through thesituation easier. Remember always be yourself don't try to be like others. That is what makes us unique, is if we are different.