xisto Community
mainvent

Video Games At Year 2026

Its already around but as broadband connections improve I expect tos ee a lot mroe games with voice intigration in them. It does wonders on the 360 but beyond Xbox live it is near non-existant besides the more ahrdcore PC clans and like.

i bet in about 20 years, graphics will have advanced even further, we are already seeing 1GB Graphics cards, but still they are limited to how good models can be. maybe they will have created a graphics chip that powerful that models can be as detailed as real life. and TVs without pixels :)

i think after graphics become so similiar to real life nobody can tell the difference, the only way to go would be virtual reality with you being in the game rather than looking at it.. and then there would be virtual worlds where you could interact with people like in real life.. sort of like the matrix :rolleyes: but without the evil robots, hopefully :)

Edited by krap (see edit history)