xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jon Jon

Why?

Which forums are you posting in?Tutorial forums, for example, require a moderator to "accept" the tutorial before it is shown. Same with sig requests.As for seeing yourself as the "last poster" in the list of topics for a forum... It's happened to me as well. I've always assumed it has something to do with loading time or lag or something.Your post will be listed immediately, however, in the "latest activity" at the bottom of every page (When you're logged in), which is what I generally go by, anyway.

You may also have your browser set to cache pages to save your Internet connection bandwidth if you are limited, and to make pages load quickly. The page is stored when you first visit it, then if you visit it again the browser loads it from the PC rather than the Internet. After you post your are sent back to the previous page, and if it has been cached then your post won't be visible to you, but it is there. Try hitting F5 a few times and refreshing the page. If it's a constant annoyance then turn page caching off.

If it is the cache then pressing Ctrl + F5 will load the page anew without referring to the cache (or Temporary Internet Files).The "Debate" forum has no queuing, only the tutorial forums do.