xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joedoe4_

Cutenews... Good/bad? you know you hard about it...

Cutenews... good/bad?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

you know out of all the best news system scripts I've ever know I'd say cutenews would have to be the best

and I know most of you have problably heard it... and so I was wondering what do you guys think?

i think that cutenews is an excelent script. Cutenews is an easy way to get information out to the world using a script instead of having to open the source file then edit that, and so on and so forth with cutenews you can Login to a secure script, click a link and post a news post for your site.Cutenews is most definatly a good thing for my site because i give Harry Potter news to the people who view my site, and this is an easy efficient way to do this, it also allows me to make other user names where i can higher people to post the news without having to give out any of my vital information like FTP access, or Cpanel information.best of all, it doesn't work on MySQl so if mySql is ever down, the news is never down. But on Xisto the MySql is never down so i have nothing to worry about.

I've used it before, but I didn't have much time to try it out. For the time that I used it though, it seemed pretty good. Before cutenews, I had used FusionPHP, which I HATED with a passion. Cutenews was soooooooo~ much better! Even though I only had about a week to use it (I don't want to talk about the "incident"), I still think it beats any other news script by far.

cute news is awesome, Their are several hacks and mods for it as well at their site haven't had a chance to try them out. But the coding potential is unlimited with this news system. Best part about it is the rss feed wizard.

I have used CuteNews before and it has worked great. I haven't had any problems with it and I like how you can have multiple users on it at once. It worked great and was easy access to put news up on my site and what not instead of going in and editting all the files and uploading them again. I would recommend it. It's simple to install as well.