xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darran

External Storage Suggestions please

Look around now at Circuit City or Best Buy, since it's the time to find good deals on external harddrives. I've come near filling up my 160GB external harddrive in about a year so this Christmas I'm shooting for a 500GB Western Digital external harddrive as an add-on to the storage I have already.

Edited by brandon10092 (see edit history)

Try Lanserver Mobile storage... There's two options for connection.1. Lan - serve as a NAS (Network Attached Storage). Configuration is on on webased interface. The advantage is you can share your file on multiple computers in your lan network.2. USB - if you travel.

For all those who are interested out there, I already purchased my external 2.5" 120 GB Seagate harddisk for SGD $125 which is equivalent to a USD $83. I hope I got a good deal though. It has been working very well for me, no problems expected. A lot of harddisks I see always have problems when you try to safety remove the device and the only solution was to power down the entire PC and then remove it. But with Seagate, the only reason why I can't safety remove is when I have one of the folders open. Other than that, I have no problems whatsoever removing my harddisk from the USB port.