xisto Community
redlynn

Mylot.com earn a lot of money on discussion and upload image

The site is mylot and all you have to do is stay active in the site by creating or responding to discussions and upload photos. You get 1 cents minimum for each response you post or when someone responds to your topic. Your rating in the site goes up by 1 for each unique discussion you take part in or when someone responds to the discussions started by you for the first time. They pay you based on the quality of the posts you make. so, if you really make a worthy reply, you can expect 5-10 cents for a reply.

Respond to as many discussions as possible and earn. You can make 1-2$ a day if you work for an hour. Try getting some referrals too. If you work really hard, you can earn much more.

They paid by paypal, $10 payout.

CLICK HERE to sign up free!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Absolutely no referral links. Review our forum TOS.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

The payout is pretty high... I wonder if I could make it without spending months in the program. I do not spend much times on these programs because they may ruin in a couple of weeks, or less, or more. It would be very frustrating if you spent months in it and find out they won't pay anymore :SBy the way have you ever being paid by them?

The payout is pretty high... I wonder if I could make it without spending months in the program. I do not spend much times on these programs because they may ruin in a couple of weeks, or less, or more. It would be very frustrating if you spent months in it and find out they won't pay anymore :S
By the way have you ever being paid by them?

I agree with that statement and have also seen a friend doing much and getting less.

Some of them don't get.

If its guaranteed then let me know.

Regards/Puneet M

Sounds interesting but I just dont have that much time for it. How much have you gotten payed for it?

Well time doesnt matter I was on for fifteen minutes in the morning and ten minutes before going to bed.... I so far got 20 dollars and currently have 5 waiting to be cashed out

I recently signed up for that site as well. Looks pretty sound, and it gives me another place to drop by and share my thoughts. I haven't made much so far, but that's not important. I just like to make myself visible and help out as much as I can. Of course, I'll always come back here, too! :)

MyLot is legit as far as i have heard.Same as AllAdvantage was all those years back.Another site just like MyLot is out there, its bigger and pays more. If i can remember ill edit my post and add it in.You may also have heard of 43things, but that does not look so legit as MyLot does.

ciao.co.uk or .com or .de is pretty good it comes in different languages its kinda like mylot but more based around like products than just discussions like mylot.

I also have an account on mylot but its too much time writting comments, uploading pictures and opening threads, it's not worth it , I think I have around $3 over there and I'm not going back because you will spend 15 days for just $10, which is not worth so I'll rather get a job.

Its hard to earn by posting there.. Unless you can do what you do here at Xisto, i.e. posting good long replies, the most you can earn is 1 cent per reply. I manage to chalk up 20 cents daily, at most. It gets boring after a while, so I haven't been posting for a week now. I've still got 4$ to cash out and it seems so far away.