xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Trap17 Mail Exchange Servers

Ok,I recently downloaded Mozilla Thunderbird to try and configure it to my websites e-mail, so i can recieve and send mail through it. But it's not working for meIn the Cpanel mail management it says that the outgoing and imcoming are both mail.hogwartsmagic.netcan someone help me configre this?

The servers are both either mail.USERNAME.trap17.com or if you have bought a domain, such as yourself, mail.domain.tld. The port numbers are 110 for incoming POP and 25 for outgoing SMTP. There is no authentication for SMTP, but for POP use Auto (Plaintext) authentication and input your username and password.

yeh mail.yourdomain.tld are always the cPanel default mail addresses, It must be your firewall, try setting up the same account but this time use IMAP and set all the fields, remember with IMAP your username is your email address. If your using IMAP alredy try using POP or POP3 or even the cpanel webmail at :2095 or /webmail.

dear Albus Dumbledore for email use outlook and download "reg" file form your cpanel and install @ your pc for mail configif you download and install this file , you dont need to config again for your accounts Your pop and smtp account is : mail.yourdomain.comand in trap with subdomain is : mail.username.trap17.com

@faris; Outlook is not a program i will ever use sorry :blink: thanks for the advice though@ rob & rvl, thanx :wacko: it still doesn't work, but maybe it's because i was having a bad day ;) so i will try it again later and see what i get.