xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dante_Sparda

Halo Vs. Final Fantasy

Halo Vs. Final Fantasy  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Frankly I would say Final Fantasy. Halo was, o-k for one playthrough and a bit of multiplayer but it got unbearibly boring after a while. While there are plenty of Final Fantasy games and the older ones got pretty decent replay value, not so sure about the new ones as I refuse to buy a PS3 as a PS4 will most likely be out in a few years.

Also Halo fans act really, really, retarded.  And if you notice about 89% of their players are 9-12 year olds.

Rated VHalo Vs. Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy is for losers.

It should have a warning label - rated "V" for Virginity. Parents who buy this for their children should be warned:

They ought to know their sons will live in the basement well into their forties, grow beards and bellies, and become anime-reading PS fanboys. Their daughters will choose a life with plenty of cats over marriage or families.

Halo is and always has been a social game - one which encourages cooperation and competition. Cooperating helps build the ability to interact with others, and competition is what keeps people moving forward, not 100+ hours of spiky-haired androgynous protagonists chasing chocobos. The ongoing FF franchise justifies a third atomic strike on the Japanese homeland.

Replying to iGuest-reply by Alejandro

HALO RULEZ!!!Halo Vs. Final Fantasy

ITs not a damn hard question HALO REACH RULEZ !

Final fantasy 7 suks and if u were to get spartans to vs final fantasy u guyz get owned even b4 I finish this sentence! There's no question just, only how much halo is better then final fantasy! 

Halo is good 4 u ! Fast actioned games improve your eyesight!

Stupid Final fantasy tries hard to make damn movies and franchise! Halo doesn't have to their fans make it by themselves! Its just 5 games vs 7 but halo rulez by tons! Final fantasy can't happen and all their stories are different---- unrelated to each other. Halo is something that could possibly happen! And makes more logic!   Theres no damn magic just pure skilll! And yes halo's graphics are better! And u can play online and vs each other without lagging! IF u got an argument talk to me! If u can handle the Spartans...

HALO RULEZ!!!Halo Vs. Final Fantasy<p><font face="wp_bogus_font"> ITs not a damn hard question HALO REACH RULEZ ! </font></p><p><font face="wp_bogus_font">Final fantasy 7 suks and if u were to get spartans to vs final fantasy u guyz get owned even b4 I finish this sentence! There's no question just, only how much halo is better then final fantasy! </font></p><p><font face="wp_bogus_font">Halo is good 4 u ! Fast actioned games improve your eyesight!</font></p><p><font face="wp_bogus_font">Stupid Final fantasy tries hard to make damn movies and franchise! Halo doesn't have to their fans make it by themselves! Its just 5 games vs 7 but halo rulez by tons! Final fantasy can't happen and all their stories are different---- unrelated to each other. Halo is something that could possibly happen! And makes more logic! Theres no damn magic just pure skilll! And yes halo's graphics are better! And u can play online and vs each other without lagging! IF u got an argument talk to me! If u can handle the Spartans...</font></p><p> </p>

"Final fantasy 7 suks and if u were to get spartans to vs final fantasy u guyz get owned even b4 I finish this sentence!" Of course spartans would win, Bungie, being the retarded gaming company it is, decided to make all of their characters unbelievably and just stupidly powerful. Master Chief can lift up a truck because of a *BLEEP*ing suit. Take away that suit and even Cait Sith could kick his *bottom*. "Stupid Final fantasy tries hard to make damn movies and franchise! Halo doesn't have to their fans make it by themselves!" You're saying there are NO cutscenes in Halo? None at all? "Its just 5 games vs 7 but halo rulez by tons!" What? There are well over 30 games in the Final Fantasy series all together. Final Fantasy XIV is being released soon (that's 14). And Square Enix works hard on their games, this is a basic Bungie meeting "k we gonna have mastur cheef blow up stuf in da next gaym we dnt need a plot!!!!111 lets finish this game in anothur yeer so we can mayk our ileterit fanboys have fangasms!!!!111". "Final fantasy can't happen and all their stories are different---- unrelated to each other. Halo is something that could possibly happen! And makes more logic!" Final Fantasy can't happen, obviously. Does the word "fantasy" mean anything to you? Video games aren't meant to be realistic, if being more realistic made a game better, then that means that The Sims is the best game ever, which it definitely isn't. All their stories are the same, yes. That means that you'll probably like at least one game in the franchise. Halo cannot happen. There are no aliens. There are no super suits. You can't jump 50 feet in the air. Plasma guns can't exist. And the ships can't travel faster than the speed of light, it's just impossible. I had to laugh when you said it makes more logic. That makes no damn sense. "Theres no damn magic just pure skilll! And yes halo's graphics are better! And u can play online and vs each other without lagging! IF u got an argument talk to me! If u can handle the Spartans..." There's no damn magic? That adds to the strategy in Final Fantasy. You don't just hold the trigger down and blindly shoot at other no life's on a *BLEEP* online community. Halo's graphics are NOT better. Have you seen the trailer for Final Fantasy Versus XIII? The graphics are the best graphics I have ever seen. You can play online without lagging. That is true, and possibly your only valid argument. But why would I want to play a *BLEEP* game online, when I would immediately die because Halo fanboys have no life and spend all day every day on Xbox Live?

Rated VHalo Vs. Final Fantasy<p>Final Fantasy is for losers.</p><p>It should have a warning label - rated "V" for Virginity. Parents who buy this for their children should be warned:</p><p>They ought to know their sons will live in the basement well into their forties, grow beards and bellies, and become anime-reading PS fanboys. Their daughters will choose a life with plenty of cats over marriage or families.</p><p> Halo is and always has been a social game - one which encourages cooperation and competition. Cooperating helps build the ability to interact with others, and competition is what keeps people moving forward, not 100+ hours of spiky-haired androgynous protagonists chasing chocobos. The ongoing FF franchise justifies a third atomic strike on the Japanese homeland. </p><a href=http://forums.xisto.com/topic/42827-halo-vs-final-fantasy/page-2#entry459310 to iGuest</a>-reply by Alejandro

That very last part is stupid. Seriously Final Fantasy has spurred a lot of far useful discussions within our club than Halo. What is there to say about Halo, shoot first, shoot some more, when they're all dead try and ask a couple of questions. That is pretty much the gist of it. I would take FF over Halo any day after hearing stupid *bottom* kids and men unfortunately making the remark of "Look at me teabagging." Seriously, FF has better story since it goes into the philosophical side of things. It also promoted the idea of different worlds existing within a complex universe hence the many characters. All Final Fantasy characters would have to do is cast Meteor and easily crush Master Chief. Seriously Halo is not for immature audiences old and young. I've met far better mature people who play RPG's than those that play FPS. Maturity will get you far in life my friend.

HALO RULEZ!!!Halo Vs. Final Fantasy<p><font face="wp_bogus_font"> ITs not a damn hard question HALO REACH RULEZ ! </font></p><p><font face="wp_bogus_font">Final fantasy 7 suks and if u were to get spartans to vs final fantasy u guyz get owned even b4 I finish this sentence! There's no question just, only how much halo is better then final fantasy! </font></p><p><font face="wp_bogus_font">Halo is good 4 u ! Fast actioned games improve your eyesight!</font></p><p><font face="wp_bogus_font">Stupid Final fantasy tries hard to make damn movies and franchise! Halo doesn't have to their fans make it by themselves! Its just 5 games vs 7 but halo rulez by tons! Final fantasy can't happen and all their stories are different---- unrelated to each other. Halo is something that could possibly happen! And makes more logic!   Theres no damn magic just pure skilll! And yes halo's graphics are better! And u can play online and vs each other without lagging! IF u got an argument talk to me! If u can handle the Spartans...</font></p><p> </p>

Correction, there are 13 to the date you posted, fourteen main games now. Spells are a part of fantasy which has been put to realistic standards within an universe that shows why magic is possible. We otakus have a saying. Apply logic to an illogical situation, causes catgirls to be sacrificed to appease the balance of the universe. I'll let you figure that out for yourself. For one thing what rpgs have given us is far better grammar, since we bothered to read the story, sometimes. Hearing or seeing teabagging is not my idea of fun, watching and seeing an epic story that unfolds over the course of 40 hours is. Seriously it only took me 20 hours to beat most FF games. To me, story far surpasses gameplay in terms of importance. I can handle the spartans all right, with a Bahamut summon. Megaflare would very much easily roast Master Chief any day, armor or not. Want proof, what is his armor made of? Can it surpass crystal armor that has withstood the test of time that has let characters survive almost any kind of attack especially megaflare which is a very hard magical attack to survive? His alloy is not that strong, believe me. Guess what Halo is just as guilty of trying to make a franchise and movies, look at the books, movie in development, games, and cult. Seriously it is quality vs quantity for me, especially when it comes down to story.