xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Krazychinkstaboi

Relationships hate them

even though serious relationships can bring u happiness they also make me feel burdened sometimes and it feels like a job sometimes and when it ends i miss it and become depressed because it was gone but when i have it i dont appreciate it because it doesnt really make me that happy but then without it i am sad. i think if i never been in any relationship then i would be much happier

Was there a certain experience that made you hate them? I think they can be good and bad. It's good when you first start them, but if they end, it's a heartbreaker and you end up depressed. I can't say I have been in a serious relationship (like having a girlfriend), so I don't know how it can be like a job. It doesn't seem like it could be one to me, unless you have someone who bosses you around. I think relationships are good in general, people just have to know how to get over them when they disappear. For example, if you could have a good locking girlfriend/boyfriend right now, would you take them? If you said yes, then you probably do like relationships. I know I would say yes. If you don't like relationships you are going to have a hard time getting married. Maybe it's not that you don't like them, maybe you aren't a very talkative (believe it or not but that's me), or maybe you do just don't like them. Anyways, good luck with them.

I'm done with them. They ALWAYS go wrong for me, and I feel worse than before I started the relationship. It does feel like a burden, because you end up feeling the obligation to always to think about them, and do stuff for them.Love f---ing sucks.

I am afraid I would have to beg to differ from your thinking that relationship sucks. I think that if you are only having a fling and not being serious about the relationship, there is hardly going to be any satisfaction for you unless you have got what you want from the girl. But I am a person who has been through a relationship without feeling it is a burden or a job/responsibility. I have met the girl whom I want to spend my life with, and this for me isn't a job. I feel that your problem is that you are not able to appreciate what is staring in your face, feeling a burden when you are with a girl and feeling lost when you are without one. It all depends on your seriousness towards the girl. Do you really love the girl? If you do, there is no reason why you would feel it is a job to be in a relationship. Perhaps in the relationship, you are made to do this, do that that you feel you are obliged to do something. Try to take it easy, most importantly communicate well. Does your girl need constant assurance that you are in love with her and still are? Try to pop a simple voice message or text message a day to assure her. Do not think it is a responsibility, if you are uncomfortable with anything, do let your other half know because it is senseless if you are suffering from a relationship. Love can do wonders and that is the case for me, I am enjoying being in a relationship, the feeling of love is just so amazing.

Was there a certain experience that made you hate them? I think they can be good and bad. It's good when you first start them, but if they end, it's a heartbreaker and you end up depressed. I can't say I have been in a serious relationship (like having a girlfriend), so I don't know how it can be like a job. It doesn't seem like it could be one to me, unless you have someone who bosses you around. I think relationships are good in general, people just have to know how to get over them when they disappear. For example, if you could have a good locking girlfriend/boyfriend right now, would you take them? If you said yes, then you probably do like relationships. I know I would say yes. If you don't like relationships you are going to have a hard time getting married. Maybe it's not that you don't like them, maybe you aren't a very talkative (believe it or not but that's me), or maybe you do just don't like them. Anyways, good luck with them.

well after reading that i guess i do like relationships because i would take it if i had a chance with a girl who i really and saw a future with. but i guess i just hate the fact that there is a possibility of relationships ending so much that i prefer not to be in relationships rather than having a relationship and losing it.

I am afraid I would have to beg to differ from your thinking that relationship sucks. I think that if you are only having a fling and not being serious about the relationship, there is hardly going to be any satisfaction for you unless you have got what you want from the girl. But I am a person who has been through a relationship without feeling it is a burden or a job/responsibility. I have met the girl whom I want to spend my life with, and this for me isn't a job.
I feel that your problem is that you are not able to appreciate what is staring in your face, feeling a burden when you are with a girl and feeling lost when you are without one. It all depends on your seriousness towards the girl. Do you really love the girl? If you do, there is no reason why you would feel it is a job to be in a relationship. Perhaps in the relationship, you are made to do this, do that that you feel you are obliged to do something.

Try to take it easy, most importantly communicate well. Does your girl need constant assurance that you are in love with her and still are? Try to pop a simple voice message or text message a day to assure her. Do not think it is a responsibility, if you are uncomfortable with anything, do let your other half know because it is senseless if you are suffering from a relationship. Love can do wonders and that is the case for me, I am enjoying being in a relationship, the feeling of love is just so amazing.

well i did think that i would spend the rest of my life with her and i thought we were going to but it didnt work out. it felt like it was a job only because things became routine like everyday at a certain time i would walk with her and at a certain time i would call her and if i just didnt feel like it one day she would get mad at me so it felt like a job to me rather than a pleasure to have someone to call and spend time with. i guess it was just because i felt like i was forced to do it after doing it a few times by my free will. and one major problem in my last relationship was communication, but when we first told eachother that we loved eachother it was like the best feeling in the world i had to admit but then it just made it worse when i lost her.

well after reading that i guess i do like relationships because i would take it if i had a chance with a girl who i really and saw a future with. but i guess i just hate the fact that there is a possibility of relationships ending so much that i prefer not to be in relationships rather than having a relationship and losing it.well i did think that i would spend the rest of my life with her and i thought we were going to but it didnt work out. it felt like it was a job only because things became routine like everyday at a certain time i would walk with her and at a certain time i would call her and if i just didnt feel like it one day she would get mad at me so it felt like a job to me rather than a pleasure to have someone to call and spend time with. i guess it was just because i felt like i was forced to do it after doing it a few times by my free will. and one major problem in my last relationship was communication, but when we first told eachother that we loved eachother it was like the best feeling in the world i had to admit but then it just made it worse when i lost her.

Well what I can say is that we go into a relationship, we can only take a day at a time, don't ever put your expectations too high at the start, take a few years to really know each other inside out and from there, you can start to gauge where your relationship is going to. In what way did things not work out between the both of you?

Sometimes I feel that things are becoming routined in my relationship so you are not alone on this aspect. However if you feel that way, it is up to you to create some 'excitement', try making events more spontaneous, there is no need to make it a schedule, whenever this time comes, I have to do this or do that. Try basing it on your mood, if you feel like walking then by all means do it, if you don't feel like, then do what you feel like doing. I am sure in this way you would feel less stressed and more relaxed in a relationship.

If you take your time and find out what you really truely want in a girl and then only accept someone who meets all that criteria then you will do fine. Looks although great will sometimes be a hinderence. I would much rather date a average looking girl who is awesome and has a great personality and believes in god which is a big thing for me than have a super hot deva who is as dumb as a rock. Not saying that because you look good you are stupid that is just a steriotype which i personally don't agree with. But that is a topic for another time and place. So if you want a good wholesome relationship then find a girl who believes in what you belive in and someone that knows all about you and still cares about you and date them. That relationship will last long and be benificial to both of you.

I can see what you mean i had my first serious relationship when i was 16 and it was sometimes a bit boring but we loved each other and the good times were really special enough to take me through the bad, unfortunitly in the end the bad times got two much and we split, it is the worst feeling ever to lose someone even if you want to split as i did, it has made me like you said feel it is better to not get in to a relationship so i dont feel like that again!!!You need to think if i could go back and relive the time we met would i do it all again? i no i would as the memories will last for a life time and i would rather have loved and lost than never loved at all!!if you think you would not have relived the expiriance you have definitly not been with the right person for you!Come on Liverpool FC!!!5 Times European Champions!!! :);):):)