xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadowx

Saw 3 (the Film) Am i the only one who thinks jigsaw is a legend?

Ugh!I absolutely loved Saw I and II. I too even think the mastermind JigSaw is an awesome character. Number III just felt like a big let down though. Mostly because of heroin chicky ( Jiggy's assistant). She CHEATED!!! The rules are fair and simple in Jiggy's games. If you got the gumption, skill and will to survive you deserve to live. No matter HOW messed up a trap was, there WAS a way to get out of it. Albeit a slim one. When Heroina ( Jiggy's gal) went about setting everything up she just wanted people to die. She was breaking her own mentor's rules. She shoulda been shot in number one. Aw well.As for Saw IV I heard it was terrrrrrible. I have yet to see all of it ( I only chanced at a few scenes which made little sense). If you are into the Saw series for the plot and interesting characters then the first two are awesome. If all you need is gore with a dash of suspense and a touch of thrill then I supposed 3 and 4 will do just as smashingly as 1 and 2 did.I'm still waiting to come across IV for free..........

Edited by GrinningKittie (see edit history)