xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

St. Louis Cardinals World Series Champions

It's finally over after many months of finding out if the yankees would win another one, the Cardinals when their first world series in 20 years. If the Tigers did cheat it would have been even better but it's to late for that.So congrats to the World Series Champions and See y'all Next YearWOOHOO THE YANKEES LOSE AGAIN!!! :lol::( :(Now we got hockey football and basket ball for the rest of the year.

Well although I at first wanted to root for the Tigers I sort of changed to the Cardinals but like I've always said in the end it never really mattered. The teams I wanted to win weren't in it and the teams I wanted to lose (Yankees) weren't in it either. :( So congratulations to the Cardinals and have fun at Disney World. :lol: If Kenny Rogers cheated it just goes to show you cheaters never win. The Tigers I guess were just really rusty after having like 11 days off or something like that. Probably a bit less. The Cardinals came off the big win and took advantage of the Tiger's errors and pitched great games. They deserve it.

From what I saw last night, the deserved the championship, although I wanted the Tigers to win (also glad Yankees didn't). I think both of these teams will be back next year but you never know with Kenny Rogers. He is getting old, but he still looked good in game 2 despite whatever was on his hand. Congrats Cardinals!

Yay. I was getting preveiws thoughout the whole game. I wasn't watching it but on IRC my bot has world series update script and the server admins were sending out serer notices. It was kinda weird cause what if we didn't want to know. Im glad they won though. There a good team. It was different after the yankees got elimated. That was weird to me since everyone thinks YAKEES!!! But it was good cause we finnaly had a game that was difficult and fun. I hope somthing like this happens next year. And you know that i'll be happy.

Yay. I was getting preveiws thoughout the whole game. I wasn't watching it but on IRC my bot has world series update script and the server admins were sending out serer notices. It was kinda weird cause what if we didn't want to know. Im glad they won though. There a good team. It was different after the yankees got elimated. That was weird to me since everyone thinks YAKEES!!! But it was good cause we finnaly had a game that was difficult and fun. I hope somthing like this happens next year. And you know that i'll be happy.

Yankees haven't won a World Series since 2000 :lol: I stopped thinking Yankees a while ago. Of course I've been rooting for the Marlins but anyone but the Yankees is OK with me. Just goes to show you money isn't everything. Marlins won with like an $11 million salary for all their players combined. Something like that anyway. I can't wait for the next season to start. Ought to be interesting.

Hey poland55 I'm with you. I'm a Cubs fan too, and because of that, naturally I'm against the Cardinals. But someone's gotta win, and honestly I'd rather it be the Cardinals than the White Sox again, because last year (I live really close to Chicago) everyone was going nuts and most of the Cubs fans I know or even people who don't even watch baseball are like. "Screw the Cubs, go White Sox!"

I've seen a superbowl, World Series, and now all we need is a Stanley Cup...But I'm glad we've won...just when nobody thought they would...they actually pull it off. Go Cards...and for La Russa, finally....after how many years of making the playoffs and coming up short?"Now the question is: "How many will be back?"