xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kiley and damien

Boyfriend Losing Interest In Me. Borfriend losing interest in me.

lost about my boyfreinds thoughts....help please...xxBoyfriend Losing Interest In Me.Basically I'm with my boyfreind we started off just talking over the phone I sent him pictures of me a long time ago and then I went on holiday and I guess I changed alot I got alot darker and well yh...And I think he liked the girl in the picture not the girl he was on the phone to so I went to see him when we met evrything went fine but its like now we don't talk as much as wedid before I saw him...Yet he askes me when I'm going to see him next I don't understand we used to talk for ours on the phone before and now I hardly get 5 minutes with him I don't get whats going on in his head...He told me how he sees no resemblence with the picutres and me I don't think he likes me anymore or I think I'm just confused but I really don't know because now I just feel like ending it but I don't want to...I don't know what he wants or what I want and I'm scared to ask and find out...Can someone please help me...-reply by unknown

I've known my boyfriend for almost 3 years. Since we were freshman in high school. We were partnered together in our biology class because we both didn't have partners. We got married and made a baby. I love how we met. We had the ugliest baby. Red hair, freckles, slanted eyes... I'm sure some of you have done this project before.. anyway..
My boyfriend and i have been dating for only 2 (practically dating for about 6) months, but have had feelings for eachother for almost 3 years. 2 days ago my boyfriend announced to me online (before he was very nervous) that he has begun to slowly lose interest in me. He said he felt terrible and that it started two weeks ago. By the way we are very much in love. This is beyond love, i wouldn't be able to survive without him. I feel terrible. He also said he even cried, and he hasn't cried in about 10 years. It hit him hard and it's worrying us both. He has no control over it, and he says that it's not me, it's him. It sounds cliche but i guess it's true. We have been fighting in the past 2 weeks. Not constantly, but just bickering i guess. He says it has nothing to do with the fighting, but we should probably consider it. He tells me he hopes that this relationship will not end, because we both want to be together forever. But if some day he completely loses interest in me, then what?

I'm extremely worried and have been very depressed, i can't get it off my mind.

There have been other people on this site posting things about their boyfriend/girlfriend or them losing interest in their boyfriend/girlfriend.. and i just want to know if this is just a faze. We both hope it is... Or if it's just not meant to be?

By the way, we have so much in common. Our personalities are so similar. We like the same music, movies. We have the same point of view, we don't like the same things... anyways...

I NEED HELP.

don't let anyone know that you are reliable on him/her.if one come to know that he /she can never leave you,you can never win his/her heart,specially in love.
better you keep your personality updated ,unwillingly even but ignore him a little and let him start asking if you are ignoring him.
once he can feel that you may go far ,he will start thinking about you and will take a lot of interest in you.i have faced the situation ,,thats y i am suggesting you. good luck

gime a break. that is game playing. i don't believe in game playing in any relationship. that's not how to get to the bottom of things.

it could be that he really is losing interest for whatever reason. it happens and him stating it directly could be the warning signs and doesn't want to hurt the one he loved. it could be he's afraid of commitment as the relationship is growing in to something more than maybe he wants right now and doesn't know how to express it. the answer could simply be to seperate without any form of communication for a month or so and then come back and see how they want to proceed with the relationship. that time also gives the time for people to see what they would be missing if they were to break up.

it sounds like there will be hurt feelings no matter what happens. i wish we could have been updated on this situation. this original post is an old one.

don't let anyone know that you are reliable on him/her.if one come to know that he /she can never leave you,you can never win his/her heart,specially in love.better you keep your personality updated ,unwillingly even but ignore him a little and let him start asking if you are ignoring him.
once he can feel that you may go far ,he will start thinking about you and will take a lot of interest in you.i have faced the situation ,,thats y i am suggesting you. good luck

It's a difficult situation. I'd never like to be in a similar one. But these things can happen to people having long and long relationships. In my opinion it would be good if you paused for a while, not break just take a vacation to reflect and think about. If you still feeling for someone, when you don't see her than you can realize if you miss or love her. I don't what advice should I give to you, because all what have to do relates to you.

Whoa, you had me going there for a minute, I thought you were a freshman in high school and had already made a baby! Took me a minute to figure out it was one of those experiment things with a toy baby. By the way, how did you do on that lesson?Both of you are still quite young. You say that you have a lot of the same interests and things, but as often happens as we grow older and more mature, sometimes our interests change. Just what exactly have you been quarling about? Is there anything else going on in your boyfriends life that can be causing some stress for him? Family troubles at home can bleed over into his relationship with you. Maybe he is worried about something else, or has feelings of insecurity about his future. Has anything else in his life changed? Parents divorce, or maybe haveing financial difficulties, that sort of thing could of put him in a bad mood. Maybe he is having trouble in school with a tough class or something. As someone already mentioned, keep the lines of comunication open! That is a very important thing in any relationship. I wish you the best of luck and I hope it all works out for you.

He might be losing interest because he already knows everything about you. If you guys think the same, and dislike the same things maybe theres no mystery between the two of you; no individuality. Maybe if you guys start to get involved into different things (individually), there'll be more to talk about, and possibly more interest? Idk, just throwing out some ideas. But there seems to be some monotony in your relationship, and spicing things up can def. Make a difference. Good Luck, and I wish you the best.<3