xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pbrugge

Rowita And Arcade? Some scores look impossible

Rowita knows a way to cheat..  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I see your point....I also thought he had cheated but then I beat him in one boring long game. :DAnyways maybe he is just good at it or something ? OR it could be a hack...but I doubt it over wise there is no fun in a game if you cheat

Rowita, I believe you ;) . Some people can do it but s/he might use more times.First time, i can't believe, it's over. I can't reach to each scores ;) .I know, it's hard to be a champain on Arcade Game but i must defeat you!!! :P OR............Maybe... long or very long.. ;)

ok you are the best arcade gamer at Xisto.I belive in you that you can make that too high score because I ever do it too.and some arcade game has some bug that can do high score. ;) but what about the army system? erk erk!I think you will do it better there.

rowita Come to the Army System!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No that, nicky1 said to me..., not with rowita.

I think you will do it better there

Thank, nicky1 :P . I will try but my ranking on the army system is so hard to increase more... and my money just a little!! ;) and leader on the game is very strong. I only play both - arcade and arny system for my relaxing. ;)

Evereyone knows how to answer these questions. For now, rowita is clearly cheating, and as such any score he manages should not be counted and we can each consider ourselves to have high scores instead.The day I manage to beat any of his scores I will freely admit that they were in fact possible all along since I clearly can't have cheated to beat him.As long as he keeps doing better than me though, he must be cheating. ;)

I said this. Maybe......... not right ;)

Rowita, I believe you  . Some people can do it but s/he might use more times.

because i'v just find the way to change a scores. It's a very easy if you know some value that sent your scores but i won't do it. It won't be fair for everyone.

So Jhearad , i believe you!!! ;)