xisto Community
quakesand

I Have A Friend That Bugs Me Everytime

I have a friend who's always bugging me.when he's free he'll find me and talk rubbish, and resulting me to hit him as hard as i can.After lying on the ground for a few seconds and laugh......do you know anyone that laughs after being hit?as if im playing games with him...he is very annoying!!i cannot stand him, how can i get rid of him?EDIT: It's fine now, he gone to Australia to live..forever! Still feel bad because he had to live overseas...

Edited by quakesand (see edit history)

It's always hard to get rid of a friend, although it doesn't seem that you really are friends. You have a lot of opition, but some are very uncomfortable. You probably won't want to just sit down and talk with him, but that's a choice. But, since he's not taking you seriously, I would try to ruin it for him. For example, laugh when you punch him and maybe he won't enjoy it as much. It might not work, it's just an idea. By the way I would word wrap your posts instead of making them like a poemOr simply tell an adult, they will handle it

Edited by husker (see edit history)

I have a friend who's always bugging me.when he's free he'll find me and talk rubbish, and resulting me to hit him as hard as i can.
After lying on the ground for a few seconds and laugh......
do you know anyone that laughs after being hit?
as if im playing games with him...
he is very annoying!!
i cannot stand him, how can i get rid of him?

It could be that he enjoys the attention more than the fear of inflicted pain.

Or maybe he is masochistic:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masochistic

Or maybe he just enjoys rough-housing. <= That would be my guess.

@husker:Hey, nice idea!should work, i'll try it out sometime...yea, he's my friend but not a really nice one.@jhsmurray:no, he's very thin and very kiddy...and yes, he enjoys attention more than fear of inflicted pain.

he enjoys attention more than fear of inflicted pain.

In that case, have you tried ignoring him? You know, always be preoccupied or something when he comes around taunting you. I know that this may be difficult, but it's worth a shot.
If you're right about him, this might work - but remember if it works you may lose him as a friend.

he'll push me and resulting me to kill him again....I tried that before, he pushed my shoulder harder and harder and screaming at me louder and louder, I REALLY HATE HIM, sometimes....

I hardly think that violence is the answer either. It's just brainless and stupid not to mention the definition of torture is to inflict pain upon someone to illicit information or persuade them into doing what you want.You have to understand that if this person probably has amazingly bad self-esteem - here you are inflicting physical violence on him and yet he has so little self worth that he still stays with you. Of course I'm sure there is some inherent attachment psychology as well but my point is you are only making the situation worse.If you have tried talking or are unwilling to do so, the fastest way to solve your problem is to ignore and avoid him. And I mean completely ignore - as though he is not there. It will probably get worse before it gets better but it will work eventually.Of course given that your 'friend' obviously has self-esteem and attachment issues this would make things a lot worse for him. I've seen people like this before. They have nothing in their lives to make it worth living so they attach themselves to someone or something. When they lose that, they lose their point to living. It often ends up bad. If you want to fix this the right way then you'll need to find why he has these issues and build up his self esteem by making him feel like he is worth something (usually involving you being a good friend). You'd have to treat him like a child essentially - not talking down to him etc but making him feel good about himself, like he is in control, rewarding desirable behaviour and ignoring bad behaviour mostly through being a good role model.This is long winded and a pin in the a** I know but if you want to be happy and want to be a good person, this is pretty much the best way you can do it (short of fobbing him off on someone else to get attached to who can build up his self esteem etc which would still make him feel abandoned).

Um.... I think he laughs when you punch him as hard as you can because your weak. Start lifting weights or something, heck..... Punching someone has hard as you can, and only getting a laugh is pretty sad, go to your schools weight room and start benching, squating, shoulder pressing, and doing skull crushers to build up muscle so next time you hit him, he'll have no time to laugh in the E.R!!!!

keep on punching him in the mouth until he stops laughing :( or ignore him lol

lol never thought of that...

I hardly think that violence is the answer either. It's just brainless and stupid not to mention the definition of torture is to inflict pain upon someone to illicit information or persuade them into doing what you want.You have to understand that if this person probably has amazingly bad self-esteem - here you are inflicting physical violence on him and yet he has so little self worth that he still stays with you. Of course I'm sure there is some inherent attachment psychology as well but my point is you are only making the situation worse.
If you have tried talking or are unwilling to do so, the fastest way to solve your problem is to ignore and avoid him. And I mean completely ignore - as though he is not there. It will probably get worse before it gets better but it will work eventually.
Of course given that your 'friend' obviously has self-esteem and attachment issues this would make things a lot worse for him. I've seen people like this before. They have nothing in their lives to make it worth living so they attach themselves to someone or something. When they lose that, they lose their point to living. It often ends up bad. If you want to fix this the right way then you'll need to find why he has these issues and build up his self esteem by making him feel like he is worth something (usually involving you being a good friend). You'd have to treat him like a child essentially - not talking down to him etc but making him feel good about himself, like he is in control, rewarding desirable behaviour and ignoring bad behaviour mostly through being a good role model.
This is long winded and a pin in the a** I know but if you want to be happy and want to be a good person, this is pretty much the best way you can do it (short of fobbing him off on someone else to get attached to who can build up his self esteem etc which would still make him feel abandoned).

Your right too, and have a really good advice, thanks.
But i tried, i cant stand it because he start being a girl....
Did i mention the whole class hates him and even other classes do?
But mostly i think the problem is on his mother, that's why he wants to find another "parent friend" to go around...
His mother did'nt let him to wear glasses when his really blinded just because his mother wants him to be a pilot when he grew up....She is dumb(no offence too!)
Her mother also treat him badly, she does not let him to exercise.....what kind of mother is that?does not want the on to be healthy?
she'll kill him if he was found sweating...
But i'll try to treat him like a child, but i will never do more than that, he'll start bugging with his face again..
(he stared at the nice view outside and being interrupted because he kept on thinking that i was looking at him....his eyes are really placed wrongly.....)

Um.... I think he laughs when you punch him as hard as you can because your weak. Start lifting weights or something, heck..... Punching someone has hard as you can, and only getting a laugh is pretty sad, go to your schools weight room and start benching, squating, shoulder pressing, and doing skull crushers to build up muscle so next time you hit him, he'll have no time to laugh in the E.R!!!!

Hey, I'm the strongest among the school...people who knows me never dares to take a fight with me...
But i think that's a bad thing, because when i put my hands on top of my buddy, they always hurt :lol:
maybe the whole school is weak or something? lol

EDIT: typo......

I dunno how to fix your problem, but, as I'm assuming you've already told him to go away, I would just try to avoid him as much as possible... I dunno. I know some really bratty kids, and as long as you don't pay any attention to them, they'll go away. Is this "friend" mentally retarded or something? Just make it really clear to him that you hate him and, well, if he keeps being annoying, just try to structure your life so he's never around you, I guess.

I dunno how to fix your problem, but, as I'm assuming you've already told him to go away, I would just try to avoid him as much as possible... I dunno. I know some really bratty kids, and as long as you don't pay any attention to them, they'll go away. Is this "friend" mentally retarded or something? Just make it really clear to him that you hate him and, well, if he keeps being annoying, just try to structure your life so he's never around you, I guess.

well, that's just hard....My mom says his hyper active...But i don't think so, maybe a bit.
I tried to not pay any attention at him, but I kept being messed up, teachers thinks im talking to him....
Many friends who does'nt know me well also thought that I'm his best friend...
that guy is hopeless, I think..He can't even sweep the floor, how is he gonna earn money when he grew bigger?

Hey, I'm the strongest among the school...

are you sure?? either he doesn't feel pain or your whole school is really weak as you said lol. i know if i kept punching someone they wouldn't laugh :lol: and remember: nobody laughs when they're KO'd (tho i wouldn't recommmend that as you could get in alot of trouble :( )

are you sure?? either he doesn't feel pain or your whole school is really weak as you said lol. i know if i kept punching someone they wouldn't laugh :lol: and remember: nobody laughs when they're KO'd (tho i wouldn't recommmend that as you could get in alot of trouble :( )

Yea, no body would laugh except him....
He's crazy,lol...Even the worse students in school will not laugh after being punched...
Maybe he's laughing at the bumping sound he makes when I punch him at his back?
After i punch him several times he runs away and sleeps on the dirty cement floor and laugh for nothing...
And also, (not showing off or anything) i got the 1'st done in taekwondo, which is black belt, i would'nt be so weak...
And that "friend" won't be that strong too, because he runs two times slower than me.....but I'm still not the fastest in school, maybe on the ground, but not on the grass. I'm happy with my speed because when i slip through people, others won't...
I just don't know why, I dodge things really fast and can slip through a crowded places without even touching them, since i was born.
when i was a kid, I loved to slip through the noisy door after i opened a gap and then sneak run into their room to scare them, lol...
my body just reacts fast, not much...
EDIT: now i remember when my strengh come from :( I play golf and use heavy sticks since i was a kid, now I can even take the golf club with my finger(I used to do that when I have no other hands to grab the clubs)

That's crazy. Just don't ever answer the phone if he calls, and if he comes to your house act like you're not home. Just avoid him at all costs, and if he tries to talk to you just tell him you don't want to be friends anymore, and if he still doesn't get the point, tell someone about it.