xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quakesand

My Mom Is So Bad

Actually, you must see it as a punishment, otherwise you wouldn't be complaining about it. Why don't you try something different for a change and ask her if you can help her with something? You might be surprised with her change in attitude towards you. It could be just what she is waiting for you to do. Rather than telling you to help her, maybe she wants you to take the initiative and ask her. It can't hurt.

Maybe your right, but I don't even thought of that...Great thinking :lol: But she should tell me to help her rather than making me suffer, and keep on slapping me making my nose itchy...

Wow...sounds like your mother isnt so bad. I hope you dont think you got it bad. i know people who have actually had parents that were bad. Like locking them in closets while they went out for a weekend. Or who were burned because they spilled the milk on the floor so his mom threw hot oil on him. Maybe you should appreciate what you have. It could be alot worse.

Is there any parents like that??!?! What the... How can they even not care??

Where are you from? Your english is horrible, maybe I am sounding a bit harsh, but you should know the difference between envelope and mail, and until you learn to atleast proofread so I can understand what your exact argument is, i cannot help you. You should really type what you have to say in word, or a program that checks grammar [it has helped me a lot personally], before you post. I know this isnt the argument, but I just had to get that out there.
As for your mother, I don't think you have it that bad, and yes computers CAN corrupt childrens minds, you may not be looking at 'unsafe' stuff, but the internet is a tricky place, and things minors shouldnt see are always lurking around the corner.

Yea, I'm from Malaysia, and everyone here talk like this...as long as we know what each other means...but it is'nt that bad after all, she has to repeat it so much times, I just told her that I know it already, if you did'nt notice, I only make this mistake once, by saying envolope as mail...I'm a chinese.

i have found parents blame things on anything that the (son or duagther) use often or all the time. for an example: Video games, and Computer,etc.

Yea...agreed, they love to do that...

Lol dude when I read this your mom isent that bad at all, I bin living on my own since I was 16 my other 3 sistsers from 12 to 14 years old. Why? my mom is an *BLEEP*.Little things like droping out of a car is nothing how about kick you out in the middle of the day let you walk outside until 4 am with school the next day then let you in hmm? yust a little exampel its not so bad mate ^^ look on the good side.

I know how you feel quakesand... my mom can get on my nerves too.... but in a year ill be outa the house...(party every nite!) and it will begreat! jjust count the days and try to sstay off her evil side! :lol::(:(:(:(:)good luck!

Lol dude when I read this your mom isent that bad at all, I bin living on my own since I was 16 my other 3 sistsers from 12 to 14 years old. Why? my mom is an *BLEEP*.
Little things like droping out of a car is nothing how about kick you out in the middle of the day let you walk outside until 4 am with school the next day then let you in hmm? yust a little exampel its not so bad mate ^^ look on the good side.

lol, some guys will think it is not bad, but i think it's bad enaugh, cars all over the place, that place is'nt suitable for people to walk...Maybe you'll find it hard when you encounter something like this...

I know how you feel quakesand... my mom can get on my nerves too.... but in a year ill be outa the house...(party every nite!) and it will begreat! jjust count the days and try to sstay off her evil side! :lol::(:(:(:(:)good luck!

lol, thanks....good luck to you too, lol... Good for you..

lol, some guys will think it is not bad, but i think it's bad enaugh, cars all over the place, that place is'nt suitable for people to walk...Maybe you'll find it hard when you encounter something like this...lol, thanks....good luck to you too, lol... Good for you..

Rofl I consider my mom for me the most hated person on the planet havent seen her in 2 years now Never ever wanna see her again. The things she pulld me you woud be shockd like all if i told you. Really I think this is as nothing you have some little problems you need to deal with with me it was much much more..

Rofl I consider my mom for me the most hated person on the planet havent seen her in 2 years now Never ever wanna see her again. The things she pulld me you woud be shockd like all if i told you. Really I think this is as nothing you have some little problems you need to deal with with me it was much much more..

lol...you can tell if you want to..I might want to see what kind of mothers are out there.
You can't say all the mothers and fathers are good, because if this world has bad people, this world have bad parents.

Sometimes it feels like some people shouldnt b allowed to have kids.... but sometimes they can be great for a lot of things($$$) so try to figure out what she likes to do (besides torture you) and do it for her...If that doesnt work I dont know what will( then you can shoot her)..... But its like i said before.... it wont be too long... count down the days......

~*1*~

:(

Notice from truefusion:
Please, try to cut down on acronyms, and spell out the entire word(s). Thanks :lol:

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

lol...you can tell if you want to..I might want to see what kind of mothers are out there.You can't say all the mothers and fathers are good, because if this world has bad people, this world have bad parents.

You are right, not all mothers and fathers are good, neither are all children. There is no question there are some people out there that should not have children, we see it every day in the form of child abuse. Usually these are small children that have no hope of defending themselves which makes it even worse. But I think the majority of parents and children are good, perhaps they don't always understand each other, but they don't physically hurt each other.

Yes parents get on your nerves, my parents get on my nerves too. But as I am a parent myself now, I can at least understand what it is they were trying to do. Most times, they were trying to help me avoid the same mistakes they made. Of course like you, I thought I knew what was best for me and my parents didn't have a clue. Even now, I think trying stop a person making mistakes is not always a good thing. To learn things in life, you often have to make your own mistakes, the trick is to learn from the mistakes. The problem is, your parents most likely can see what is going to happen as a result of your mistakes because they have been there themselves, this is why they try to stop you making the mistakes.

So my message is, no matter what you think of them, most parents are just doing what they think will be best for you in the long run. Notice I said MOST, not ALL.

You are right, not all mothers and fathers are good, neither are all children. There is no question there are some people out there that should not have children, we see it every day in the form of child abuse. Usually these are small children that have no hope of defending themselves which makes it even worse. But I think the majority of parents and children are good, perhaps they don't always understand each other, but they don't physically hurt each other.
Yes parents get on your nerves, my parents get on my nerves too. But as I am a parent myself now, I can at least understand what it is they were trying to do. Most times, they were trying to help me avoid the same mistakes they made. Of course like you, I thought I knew what was best for me and my parents didn't have a clue. Even now, I think trying stop a person making mistakes is not always a good thing. To learn things in life, you often have to make your own mistakes, the trick is to learn from the mistakes. The problem is, your parents most likely can see what is going to happen as a result of your mistakes because they have been there themselves, this is why they try to stop you making the mistakes.

So my message is, no matter what you think of them, most parents are just doing what they think will be best for you in the long run. Notice I said MOST, not ALL.

yea, your right, I always make mistakes... :lol:
They are funny, they can't even buy me a basketball when they earn 10 thousands every month....
and yes, I have a old one, but it's cracked up and all the air comes out...