xisto Community
quakesand

Leaving Friends From School

seeing this makes me sad...I'm still in schoolHighschoolerand I love my friends!they're what makes school easy,you know?I have a couple of more years or so with themthen I have to go....I'm moving to japan...so the chances of me meeting them are very slimBUTthere's one friend who'll stay close to meHe's one of my best friends and were moving toJapan and becoming game designersI just hope we'll make it and thatI don't miss my other friends too much

senior year Leaving Friends From School

WOW!! I'm a senior in high skool and I rele don't wanana leave my friends !

I had some great times in skool wiht them

they make thing fun and easy . I hate my skool but I love the people !

wow I have 5 weeks to go then graduation and then comes the tears

well ima guy ! so I cant cry and front of my other guy friends u know

it in the rule book for guys lmfao

but yea I'm soo  depressed right now ! damn it

I don't even know wht to say !!

-reply by cant say

Im going through kind of the same thing right now. I am going into middle school next year and i am going to School A. and EVERYONE else is going to School B.My mom isn't gonna let me transfer...witch doesnt make sense AT ALL because School B. is excepting everyone who wants to transfer...im crying ALL THE TIME...my mom just doesnt understand... :( Im leaving all of my friends...and its even harder when you have to leave you Best friends that are GUYS!!! You cant hang out with them outside of school...i cry every time i think of anyone who goes to my school, how im going to miss them, and how im going to die at School A. I think im ugly...but everyone says im really pretty. I feel like i want to die. I have looked into commiting suicide even...but i just cant do it...I think about how much of a bad example I'd be for all those people out there. (I wasn't going to commit suiside ONLY because of the school problem, there are more) I'm Scared of what is going to happen to me...im scared because maybe I'll wake up one day and feel like i've had enough... and I'll kill myself...i dont want to have to do that...Do you people have ANY advice at all???

Im going through kind of the same thing right now. I am going into middle school next year and i am going to School A. and EVERYONE else is going to School B.My mom isn't gonna let me transfer...witch doesnt make sense AT ALL because School B. is excepting everyone who wants to transfer...im crying ALL THE TIME...my mom just doesnt understand... :( Im leaving all of my friends...and its even harder when you have to leave you Best friends that are GUYS!!! You cant hang out with them outside of school...i cry every time i think of anyone who goes to my school, how im going to miss them, and how im going to die at School A.
I think im ugly...but everyone says im really pretty. I feel like i want to die. I have looked into commiting suicide even...but i just cant do it...I think about how much of a bad example I'd be for all those people out there. (I wasn't going to commit suiside ONLY because of the school problem, there are more) I'm Scared of what is going to happen to me...im scared because maybe I'll wake up one day and feel like i've had enough... and I'll kill myself...i dont want to have to do that...Do you people have ANY advice at all???

seriously don't kill yourself. there are people like me who have to go through the same things as you, and we all do it, although it is very difficult. So, just try to be optimistic although it is hard in ths situation, and you'll go through this. remember, there will be light, this is perhaps your moment of darkness. once you get through is, you may be very happy with what follows.

and again, please don't kill yourself.

As we move towards to our life we leave a lot behind us and one of the thing,are our FRIENDS.missing school friends is most sweet thing in life in this busy world.as it is said wen time changes people change, but i would rather tell they don't change they get their tendency to judge people according to their needs and their understanding.today SNS have provided a big space to get in touch with our school friends:)so go for it ............and be happy and enjoy ;)

I used to transfer school when I was young so I never gain close friends but I gain many friends and now I see all my previous classmates in Facebook and they are all over the world!