xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadowx

Snowy Romance - My Latest Poem After A Long Break

Hey all, this is my newest piece i just wrote after a loooooong time of not writing. Its about two of my dreams in life, finding someone who loves me and traveling to one of the poles and taking in the breathtaking scenery there :lol: --------------------------------------------Icy white feathersAdorn the evening skyNo-one is hereJust you and IThe snow underfootCrunches as we walkHand in handWe make small talkOur breath turns to smokeIn the cold of the nightAn iceberg floats byMidnight blue in fading lightIcy watersNavy skiesLast of the lightReflected in your eyesWhite mountains all aroundIce floats on the seaAn evening show bookedJust for you and meGreen shines from aboveAnd dances in the skyIn ribbons of magicSilent lights up highStars shine behindthe lights still danceThis is where I belong,Snowy romance--------------------------------------------Hope you like it, and if not then :( cos i do!

Thankie you :( I do like it, although it doesn't ring true at this moment in time, a dream is simply that, a dream. Though looking back over my own work i must say i do like the contrast between the coldness of the environment and the warmth of the love. Didnt even notice that until now! But then im bound to say i like it for i wrote it! :lol: