xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
--Stealth--

People Against The War And The Soliders I HATE THEM

Well I think that people are taking this waaay too seriously or its just me. But I cant see anything wrong with the war in Iraq. Now they kinda just tsand there and nothing really happens but Americans just keep ranting and raving about random crap as it seems to me, Right? :P:D

I don't get war, can't they just work out some other way to solve their problems? I know it's easier said then done..... but I mean do they really HAVE to go and kill each other just to get whatever their point is across? If those soldiers want to go and risk their lives then whatever, I respect them as people and I admire them for their courage but I don't respect them in a sense that they are all causing more harm by having a war and possibly taking away innocent lives in the process.

I've always had great respect for those in the military, maybe that comes from being raised in a military family but regardless. Those Americans who serve are brave commited souls they are doing a job they are protecting the country. My Father was a gunnery sargent in the marines and he served time in vietnam Im proud and feel honored for what he did for his country. My brother is a Captain in the army and has reciently went to Iraq I do fear for him as I would fear any other person who is going into a dangerous situation but i trust that he has been trained to perfection and is serving our country he is proud to serve and in turn i am proud of him and his sacrifice he left a family at home but we give him our full support and I support all our troups if it wasnt for there sacrifices and there dedication this country wouldnt be as safe as it is for me to raise my children

I do support the existing soldiers who were ordered to sacrifice to fight an idea. The real enemy isn't the people in Iraq, it's the idea. For the future, I hope no one join any army. There is no need to have an Army, if there are no wars in the first place. It's better for the world to keep peace on Earth."Peace cannot be maintained by force, it can only be maintain by understanding." - Albert Einsteinxboxrulz

Okay, I've just sat here and read all four pages of this discussion so far, so here's my two cents on the subject. First off, some people have mentioned that there are soldiers over in Iraq who do not want to be there. Well, last time I checked, joining the armed services was an entirely VOLUNTARY thing. Granted, one service may try to show why they're better than the others, but in the end, it is the soldier who makes the choice to join. I think that the people that are over there whining about being stuck there- what did you expect? I bet those who didn't wanna be there thought that they'd just have to help out two weekends a month or some such crap like that. I think there are some kids in the military who didn't really think things through before they enlisted, and now they're stuck with the decisions they've made. Regardless though, anyone in the military has the duty to uphold the beliefs of this country, and go where they are sent, because they must follow orders. But, most people in the military, such as my brother, my cousin, and both of my grandfathers, all understood that when they put that uniform on, they were ascribing to a higher authority and could no longer, for the time being, do whatever they wished when they wished.Now, second point, about the war- first, I want to say that I agree with dexter about how much faith we should put in the UN. I think that they think that since they have their offices here in the US, that they can boss us around on anything that they don't like us doing. (Fat chance.) Anyways, everybody talks about how Bush shouldn't have gone in, since he said there were WMDs in Iraq, and nobody found anything. Well, actually, that was not Bush's fault- he was given faulty intel reports, which we can thank Clinton for when he slashed the intelligence budget almost in half back when he had been president. But I digress. The war in Iraq (and Afghanistan) was done to prove to people that you can't just come over here and decide to blow up 3000 of our people and get away with it scot free.To sum up, I think that anyone who has decided, whether now or in the past, to be a part of the military and serve our country to the point of death, if necessary, should be thanked and celebrated, since not everyone can do what they decided to.

of your people, how bout innocent Iraqis. I hate it when the U.S only think about themselves. There are millions of innocent Iraqis living there. So are there innocent Afghanis there anyways.xboxrulz

I think it's just so ridiculous that Americans who support the war just DON'T get the fact that this is a DIVERSIONARY WAR! After 9/11, Bush PROMISED that he would get Bin Laden and fight an end to terrorism. After bin Landen's escape from the Torra Borra Mountians in Afgahnistan, Suh realied that the so called "war on Terror" was not going so well, so then, he diverted the Americans attention from the failure to cpature bin Laden to Saddam Hussein, this is just a really, really sad fact, becasue, now a days, you don't hear people talking about bin Laden, EVERYTHING is about Iraq and Saddam, and the Axis of Evil. Bush is being an a$$hole by not even having ANY kind of evidence iwth going to the war on Iraq. Moreover, after 3 years, no Weapons of Mass Destruction has been found, and American troops are still dying, and tens of thousands of inncoent iraqi lives have been destoyed becasue of this "idiot from a village in texas".I can't even believe how he got presidency.

Well I think that people are taking this waaay too seriously or its just me. But I cant see anything wrong with the war in Iraq. Now they kinda just tsand there and nothing really happens but Americans just keep ranting and raving about random crap as it seems to me, Right? :D  :D

44715[/snapback]

it's just you? how can there NOT be anything wrong with the war, and ow can people NOT take this seriously? This is not a Computer Game, people DIE in wars, thousands of innocent lives are LOST becasue of wars.

And your rant about Americans just "sitting" there is so wrong. They go about slughtering people, which is even MORE wrong.

more than 10,000 inncoent lives in iraqi have been LOST, becasue of this stupid retarded war by bush, and more than 1000 American soldeiers have died, HOW MUCH MORE LIVES need to be lost before the general public can get Bush a nice living brain?

"P.S: To Americans: YOU ARE NOT PLAYING HALO2, Counter Strike or America's Army, those are videogames. Real wars ARE REAL (DUH!). IF YOU DIE, U WILL NOT RESPAWN! ALSO, I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UR DEATH BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY WARNED U! OK?" - myselfI totally agree w/ whyme. How can the Americans be so stupid. Also, I can't believe that Canada's air and Northern defence is UNDER US CONTROL?!?xboxrulz